If you had your choice of united going bust or not would you

glynn said:
how many years have these rag bastards taken the piss out of us??
we were in debt, not won a trophy for 34 years, got relegated,

And now look at us!!!

Oh how the tides have changed, if i had a choice, i would like them to be like we used to be fighting for survival, in debt, no decent players,

What about Kinky?

99% of the rag twats will end up supporting FC United if they went bust...with em all saying ''this is a propper manc team an that innit mate, well ard'' tossers...i want em to HAVE fc united as their derby and see which team they all support.

"I want them to be as strong as they have been for the last 10 years so we can beat them fair and square and there can be no comeback. Who the hell wants to beat a dying club?"

Could'nt agree more Gelson, in fact i'd like them to finish second and runners up in the Champions league final (to us).Utd whether we like it or not are big news around the world, sure we'll get plenty of press when we win the premier but that press will be enhanced further if the race is with Utd. Same for a derby inside of the champions league tournamount....who would you rather beat in the final Madrid, Barcelona or Trafford. With United capable of beating everyone but us... we are us and them combined.

bazbarrybazzer said:
glynn said:
how many years have these rag bastards taken the piss out of us??
we were in debt, not won a trophy for 34 years, got relegated,

And now look at us!!!

Oh how the tides have changed, if i had a choice, i would like them to be like we used to be fighting for survival, in debt, no decent players,

What about Kinky?

i stand corrected i take it back

It could never happen but would take them going bust any day of the week!

Imagine watching those slimey rag bastards faces when they have to start supporting one of their local clubs like tottenham, cork or grampus 8 ?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.