If you were allowed ONE of the following, which and why?

I'd have said A,no question a couple of weeks ago and it's still the sensible choice but have to say D at the moment.I'd love to give 'em a battering and shut the fuckers up.
The F.A cup would be different but the Carling Cup's only one up from the Thomas Cook trophy,not many teams field a strong side for it .

It actually has to be signing Messi. Second best player in the world (behind Shay Given). My reasoning for choosing E is that ordinarily we wouldn't have a chance of signing him. I do think it's probably more important for us to win some silverware in the next few seasons, but I firmly believe that it is going to happen anyway. We have a really good chance this year! Don't waste your wish on something that might happen anyway!

I'd have A.

I do think we've got the squad to compete on all fronts so I don't see why we can't do A, B, C, and D. E is slightly less doable I feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.