If you were offered a job by another PL club...

Thinking about Omar Berrada, if you were offered a job doing whatever it is you do, by a PL club other than City, would you consider it?
Very much, and bust my guts to make an impression on Khaldoon so he could bring me home!!

I’m professional enough to do what is required of me because I want to pay my bills. Being paid by Liverpool to do the absolute minimum amuses me. Didn’t one of the lads in Blue Moon Rising work at The Swamp?

Let’s face it, the done thing was never to get behind Mark Hughes because he played for the rags. The fact he was a boyhood Chelsea fan from just outside Wrexham is irrelevant to them…

Garry Cook is Birmingham City. My manager at the Courts was a dipper from Woolton in Liverpool although, obviously, he never went.

Yes I would, mainly because I'm useless at most football related things so it would help City. I would say I wouldn't leave city for another club by choice, but think I'd be asked to leave.

Was in a situation similar but lower down the foodchain. I worked in the commercial dept at City in the 70/80's and got offered a better job at the swamp. I'd been in the job 8 years and it was tough. As a supporter you can ignore getting beat at Rotherham mid week but not when you have to drag your sorry arse in every day and try to get people to do things for a club that was , shall we say, under performing!
I wasn't being paid much and had been turned down for numerous wage rises. I was born in Rusholme, married into a big family of blues who tbf understood. In the end I stayed after Swales, who never spoke to me, doubled the increase! (your not surprised I assume). I was glad. Not much later I left the business.

Omar has no real affiliation, will be getting more money and a promotion and maybe the top job at Barca in the future if he doesn't balls it up.

Thinking about Omar Berrada, if you were offered a job doing whatever it is you do, by a PL club other than City, would you consider it?

I'm not important enough but it would depend on the circumstances. If they'd treated me badly then yes, no problem. As a City fan I'd consider being paid to work for City the dream job.
Berrada isn't a City fan but he's been here long enough to know of the rivalry between the two clubs. He was presumably well paid by us so in his case I'd consider an act of betrayal what he did. I'd have to be starving and about to be homeless before I'd work for the scum or Liverpool. Even then I'd think twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.