If you were [working*] today

SWP's back

If you were a minimum wage worker in the jobs market today while this coronavirus is running rampant throughout the United Kingdom would you risk your health in working at a supermarket. This is just to finish the year and make sure people can buy food. I most certainly would not risk my health or that of my family just so other people could shop.

If I am a minimum wage worker then I probably don't have the financial security to turn my nose up at work, especially in a climate where there are going to be a shit ton of people wanting jobs soon. Not eating and being homeless is probably worse for your health than potentially catching the virus

Everyone I have come into contact with,those in the pharmacy,the corner shop,every delivery driver ,I have gone out of my way to say than you for working,most people don't have a choice,the ones that do are diamonds ,i would have gone straight to the nhs front line if i could,i am frustrated I have not been able to

If I am a minimum wage worker then I probably don't have the financial security to turn my nose up at work, especially in a climate where there are going to be a shit ton of people wanting jobs soon. Not eating and being homeless is probably worse for your health than potentially catching the virus
Exactly, now check the main forum and people saying they wouldn’t bother working if they were a PL player on £250k per week on the original non profit version of this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.