if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

If you're that desperate for more fans to turn up then buy the 20,000 or so spare tickets and hand them out. If you're not willing to do so shut the fuck up?

I agree, appalling attendence but well done to all that went, great atmosphere in 110!

EDIT: I can understand if people really cant afford it, I used my last £20 until payday in 2 weeks, but for those that cant be arsed, fair weather fans or what!?

Manford said:
Ok ''judge of all blues''

So you now manage my accounts also. If i had the expendable income too get to every city game then i would, but i haven't so fuck off!

So if we had played united tonight and a ticket was £30 would you have gone?

jay_mcfc said:
Manford said:
If you want too buy my ticket then you can...

If we were playing United you'd have been able to afford a ticket.

Why don't the no shows and the apologists just say 'It's the UEFA cup and I can't be fucking arsed'?

So all those fans who didn't turn up are wankers according to you. Can I ask why you went since you can't stand Hughes and want him out? Maybe it was to unfurl another Hughes Out banner!

jay_mcfc said:
Manford said:

So you now manage my accounts also. If i had the expendable income too get to every city game then i would, but i haven't so fuck off!

Why does it matter ? WTF has it got to do with you what another city fan spends his money on ?

It was 24K actually which is poor to be honest.

The song got a good laugh in The Colin Bell when it started and a few even joined in??

But £25 was too much and no beer is a feckin disgrace when they're advertising Singha all game on the electronic boards! Talk about double standards and rubbing it in when you're gagging for a pint at half-time...

But anyway, I was there!

Nice one to those who bothered showing up tonight, couldnt be at the game myself, down in devon, worked till 6. really dissapointed with the attendance, first uefa home game ive not attended, and i travel 450 miles round trip in a day for the games, shame people who go to lge matches dnt bother for uefa then moan when we dont get in europe.

jay_mcfc said:
Manford said:

I can honestly say I wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.