if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

Blue Smartie said:
If you're that desperate for more fans to turn up then buy the 20,000 or so spare tickets and hand them out. If you're not willing to do so shut the fuck up?

Shit point, I have £20 but not £400,000. I'm not desparate for fans to turn up, I enjoy the European nights when there are more of the hardcore fans. Give me 24,000 of them any day over 40,000 with 16,000 hangers on who pick and choose their games.

jay_mcfc said:
Blue Smartie said:
If you're that desperate for more fans to turn up then buy the 20,000 or so spare tickets and hand them out. If you're not willing to do so shut the fuck up?

Shit point, I have £20 but not £400,000. I'm not desparate for fans to turn up, I enjoy the European nights when there are more of the hardcore fans. Give me 24,000 of them any day over 40,000 with 16,000 hangers on who pick and choose their games.
Fine then. Give me a car and a fake driving license OR give me a train after 11PM to get back home then I'll turn up to the night games.

jay_mcfc said:
Manford said:
Ok ''judge of all blues''

So you now manage my accounts also. If i had the expendable income too get to every city game then i would, but i haven't so fuck off!

So if we had played united tonight and a ticket was £30 would you have gone?

No! Because I couldn't afford £15 never mind £30. I buy a season ticket because I save the money for that, but extra games I will attend depending on if I can afford it.

Top atmosphere in the south stand, good song, I was hoping it would come through loud and clear on the tele with where the fuck are all our fans. Couldn't really give a fuck for excuses, I guess it just means more to some than others.

I would do everything in my power too watch city v united, or city v a top european side.

But its a bit different when were playing a championship quality side and i have £20 too my name!

My brother went tonight yet doesn't have a season ticket, but i do. Is he a better or worse fan than me for going tonight?

bluepeter62 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Manford said:
If you want too buy my ticket then you can...

If we were playing United you'd have been able to afford a ticket.

Why don't the no shows and the apologists just say 'It's the UEFA cup and I can't be fucking arsed'?

So all those fans who didn't turn up are wankers according to you. Can I ask why you went since you can't stand Hughes and want him out? Maybe it was to unfurl another Hughes Out banner!

Did I say 'wankers' or did you? Don't put words in my post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.