If....

Joycee Banercheck said:
not my fault! said:
For what it's worth, I have just been talking about this with my other half and my theory is this:
Hughes will be "let go" either by our choice or his own, we will then speak to Morinho and agree for him to come in the summer (confirmation, contract signed or whatever?) we will then ask who his number two will be and apoint this person as manager on an interim basis until he arrives. Could be way off but that would seem the best option to me, that way Morinho could still say who he wants to buy, play etc whilst still being manager of Inter! And all will be ready for his arrival in the summer without fuss.
Nice idea, but there may be a conflict of interest going on there.

Didnt mean openly pick the team etc.. But like you say just a nice idea.

bluemoonrising said:
Der General...Hitzfeld.

only if.

No no no no... I wish you knew my dad (Bayern Munich fan), he will never ever forgive Hitzfeld for losing the CL final against United in 1999. Everytime this name gets mentioned he tells me the story again.

Bayern were 1:0 up and in complete control of the game (thanks to Lothar Matthaeus) and then with 5 minutes to go Hitzeld takes Matthaeus off for no reason.

The rest is history.

I would go for Mancini, I don't rate Rijkaard as a manager at all, with that Barca team anyone (probably even Hughes) would have won the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.