If...

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
IF
The Smiths were never formed then the millions of normal people would be spared the tight jean wearing, long haired students who think the world owes them anything while thinking the lyric "i would go out tonight, but i haven't got the stitch to wear" is so deep and meaningful instead of seeing it as a lyric to compliment the beats of the song.

PMSL you've just given yourself away, a true pussy you are. Been banned once already for racism huh?

Why on earth would his post be deemed by anyone to be racist?

deco said:
i cant make my mind up about you tmq you have some really funny posts and then some really weird ones.

I'm just not into all this lynch mob mentality shite, I swear some on this board would still be drowning witches, or at least talking about it, if they could.

TheMightyQuinn said:
deco said:
i cant make my mind up about you tmq you have some really funny posts and then some really weird ones.

I'm just not into all this lynch mob mentality shite, I swear some on this board would still be drowning witches, or at least talking about it, if they could.

are you saying you would'nt take a pick axe handle to the dad of baby P?

Ronnie the Rep said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
deco said:

are you saying you would'nt take a pick axe handle to the dad of baby P?

I'm saying that that would make me as bad as him, I'm not a murderer. Also how would I know it was him or would I take a pick axe handle to any bloke fitting his description until I find the right person?

TheMightyQuinn said:
All you lynch mob posters actually got off your arse and helped your community etc instead of waxing lyrical on here about killing every Tom, Dick and Harry, perhaps, just perhaps, our society would be a better place.

Just a thought.

Love is all.

Well said, TMQ!

These right wing half-wits are great at moaning, but pathetic when it comes to doing.

Here they are:

frankenstein_villagers.jpg

100% agree Guv, blood thirtsy, revenge hungry sociopaths the lot of them...oops hang on, I've just seen a girl with a purple hair, must be evil or a witch I'd better see if she floats or drowns.

TheMightyQuinn said:
100% agree Guv, blood thirtsy, revenge hungry sociopaths the lot of them...oops hang on, I've just seen a girl with a purple hair, must be evil or a witch I'd better see if she floats or drowns.

Burn her!! Burn her!!!

bush_witch_burning.jpg

I've actually just decided that the only logical conclusion to my witch hunting nature is to go to a school and kill all the kids, shocking I know but bear with me here...By doing that I'm sure to kill all future paedos, rapists and muderers!

I can laugh but really it's how the maniacs with the get up and go end up

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've actually just decided that the only logical conclusion to my witch hunting nature is to go to a school and kill all the kids, shocking I know but bear with me here...By doing that I'm sure to kill all future paedos, rapists and muderers!

where's the logic in this...surely, you are also killing the future kids that will grow up into policemen, firemen, paramedics, soldiers....the very people we turn to when the shit hits the fan

shadygiz said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

where's the logic in this...surely, you are also killing the future kids that will grow up into policemen, firemen, paramedics, soldiers....the very people we turn to when the shit hits the fan

Logic? Wish you'd have told me of this 'logic' thing five minutes ago Shady! I've just reported the black lad across the road to the police, he's probably an immigrant or a drug dealing gangster or something.

You, Shady, are too intelligent for your own good. Of course I wouldnt shoot all the kids in the school, I'd just shoot the ones who werent white first then kill the ones who look like paedos or something, I dont know. Like most lynch mob members I havent thought this through properly have I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.