If...

TheMightyQuinn said:
All you lynch mob posters actually got off your arse and helped your community etc instead of waxing lyrical on here about killing every Tom, Dick and Harry, perhaps, just perhaps, our society would be a better place.

Just a thought.

Love is all.

pah! first you suggest the lynch mobs should hit the streets then you go on to oppose the death penalty for c*nts who take other peoples lives and, say that people who seek or take revenge are as bad as the people they've took revenge against.

I wish you'd make your mind up

Or stop wumming people for attention with your 'controversial' posts.

BLUENATIC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
All you lynch mob posters actually got off your arse and helped your community etc instead of waxing lyrical on here about killing every Tom, Dick and Harry, perhaps, just perhaps, our society would be a better place.

Just a thought.

Love is all.

pah! first you suggest the lynch mobs should hit the streets then you go on to oppose the death penalty for c*nts who take other peoples lives and, say that people who seek or take revenge are as bad as the people they've took revenge against.

I wish you'd make your mind up

Or stop wumming people for attention with your 'controversial' posts.

I was taking the piss out of the lynch mob mentality, of course I wasnt suggesting they took to the streets!

If 'wumming' is not being a right wing blood thirsty psychopath then let it be known I am a 'wum'

Oh and if I wanted to be controversial I'd call you a 'terrible ****' but I havent have I?

Nothing wrong with wanting revenge. If I came accross the man who did that to Baby P id torture the evil prick 100 times worse.
I suppose you would probably sit him down with a brew and ask him why he must do these terrible things, and then say he needs lookign after in a mentel hospital. Bull shit people like should be hung.

OL1skyblue said:
Nothing wrong with wanting revenge. If I came accross the man who did that to Baby P id torture the evil prick 100 times worse.
I suppose you would probably sit him down with a brew and ask him why he must do these terrible things, and then say he needs lookign after in a mentel hospital. Bull shit people like should be hung.

Well then, you just continue the cycle and stop whinging every time it repeats itself.

OL1skyblue said:
Your saying that wanting revenge for what happened is as bas as doing it?
u sick fuck

Theres nothing quite like an over reaction is there?

I'm sick for not wanting to kill people? How does that work exactly.

Do you have big ears, play a banjo?

People do evil things because people like you think its acceptable to let them get away with it.

OL1skyblue said:
People do evil things because people like you think its acceptable to let them get away with it.

When/where did I say it's ok to do 'evil' things? Of course I don't think what happened to 'Baby P' is acceptable but that doesnt mean I sit here fantasising about killing the culprits.

As you sit there wishing death upon these people stop and wonder 'am I so different to them?', I mean, after all, they killed too.

OL1skyblue said:

Don't think you quite understand. TMQ is sick because he doesn't believe in murder period.

Yet you believe that its ok to hunt down and "eye for an eye" people who have commited these kind of crimes? Regardless of the consequences? Have you formed your own vigilante service for such occasions... And your view points aren't sick??

They killed for no reason.
They killed a innocent baby.
They should either be locked up to neve see day light again, or have the same thing happen to them.
What if that was your baby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.