If...

tmq , bollocks , what you have just said implies , if i wanted to kill the person who tortured and battered a defenceless baby , that would make me just as bad . are you fuckin' serious fella , or one toke too many ? do me a favour , lol .
so after i killed this **** , am i going to kill my 3 year old son ?
what do you think ?

Stuart said:
tmq , bollocks , what you have just said implies , if i wanted to kill the person who tortured and battered a defenceless baby , that would make me just as bad . are you fuckin' serious fella , or one toke too many ? do me a favour , lol .
what do you think ?

He thinks he is intelligent.

OL1skyblue said:
They killed for no reason.
They killed a innocent baby.
They should either be locked up to neve see day light again, or have the same thing happen to them.
What if that was your baby?

I don't think locking a man up in a cage is any more helpful or humane than killing them to be honest.

It isnt my baby so I can't answer that. I do believe, however, that the media love to stir a certain kind of person up over things such as this.

Stuart said:
what do you think ?

It would make you a murderer Stuart to like it or not you would be as bad as him, technically.

FDM...I mean immaculate pasta lol you've been banned for being a right wing psycho in the past so dont crawl back here and try to insult me, a person FDM always had a hard on for.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Stuart said:
what do you think ?

It would make you a murderer Stuart to like it or not you would be as bad as him, technically.

FDM...I mean immaculate pasta lol you've been banned for being a right wing psycho in the past so dont crawl back here and try to insult me, a person FDM always had a hard on for.

Again stop trying to be intelligent, you must have a headache.

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Stuart said:
what do you think ?

Why would I try to be intelligent?

FDM was a rag, well known fact and also banned under an older user name for being racist.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Stuart said:
what do you think ?

Why would I try to be intelligent?

FDM was a rag, well known fact and also banned under an older user name for being racist.

PMSL you know fuck all "kid"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.