Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the selling club pay the agents fee?
Selling club: We want rid of this guy. We'll give you xxx% of anything over €xxm.

Agent: If I can get €100m will you give me €25m?

Selling club: €100m!?!?!? He's only worth €50m but if you can get €100m then you're on.

Agent: José? Pogba wants to come home

Why would the selling club pay the agents fee?
If I'm not mistaken, when Pogba signed the contract with Juventus, there was clause in it that his agent would receive 25% of a future transfer fee, in exchange for steering Pogba towards Juventus to sign for free. There was also a huge signing bonus for Pogba at the time as well as a house that Juve had to buy for him.

Feel free to enlighten me.
Depends on how they do their accounts really, they could be saying that the profit made on the player's book value was 72m eg they had him on their balance sheet as an asset worth 33m, which would fit in with the contract he was on. It could be a net profit on total transactions on the asset eg fee received less buying price (800k) less wages etc. I'll tell you one thing though, there hasn't been an exchange rate of 1:1.65 between Sterling and Euro in their existence so it's not the agent fee of £20m and if Juve had been paying the agent fee the transfer fee would have been reported as £72m by the rag sycophants in the media. We'll find out on the spike in costs when the rags release their full accounts for this season but to be honest, I think you're well off target here.

On exchange rates at the time of transfer £20m would have been about €23.5m, so if you were right then that Juve statement would have stated €81.5m as the economic benefit.

Good watch this, not anywhere near his sharpest but some brilliant play to keep possession on loose balls, aggressive accurate passing and dribbling with some beautiful touches, great pressure on the opposition and a goal to cap it off. Speed of thought is only at about 60% of what he's capable of imo so plenty more to come. Fucking delighted we got this lad.

Depends on how they do their accounts really, they could be saying that the profit made on the player's book value was 72m eg they had him on their balance sheet as an asset worth 33m, which would fit in with the contract he was on. It could be a net profit on total transactions on the asset eg fee received less buying price (800k) less wages etc. I'll tell you one thing though, there hasn't been an exchange rate of 1:1.65 between Sterling and Euro in their existence so it's not the agent fee of £20m and if Juve had been paying the agent fee the transfer fee would have been reported as £72m by the rag sycophants in the media. We'll find out on the spike in costs when the rags release their full accounts for this season but to be honest, I think you're well off target here.

On exchange rates at the time of transfer £20m would have been about €23.5m, so if you were right then that Juve statement would have stated €81.5m as the economic benefit.
OK cool, either way the rags got robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.