Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan is total class. Obvious to me from the start. Good to see him performing at his level.

KDB - Gundogan - Silva - we are going to fuck up opponents big time!

He's still not there. You can see very noticeable work rate drop offs around the 60 minute mark, but he still seems to be productive over these spells. Fitness and tempo coming back.

I thought he hurt us when we put him in, as we kind of took a step backwards to fit him in. But we managed to stay top and are now moving up a gear with him right in the mix. Great management tbh. Let's hope we see similar from Sane.

He really reminds me of Scholes with a little David Pizzaro in there.

He's still not there. You can see very noticeable work rate drop offs around the 60 minute mark, but he still seems to be productive over these spells. Fitness and tempo coming back.

I thought he hurt us when we put him in, as we kind of took a step backwards to fit him in. But we managed to stay top and are now moving up a gear with him right in the mix. Great management tbh. Let's hope we see similar from Sane.

He really reminds me of Scholes with a little David Pizzaro in there.

I agree, he has compromised us at times due to his lack of pre season, but he is starting to gain an extra yard now, at least for an hour or so.

If he consistently adds goals to his game, then he is a better player than Pogba, for example, will ever be, full stop.

Gündogan to Kicker: "When I arrive by car at the training centre, I'm always impressed. Even Bayern's can't compare, this is much larger."

Take that Bayern

Gündogan to Kicker: "When I arrive by car at the training centre, I'm always impressed. Even Bayern's can't compare, this is much larger."

Take that Bayern
Careful Kaz all this positivity will get you nowhere ;)

Take that Bayern

It's only what I'd expect from a Dortmunder! There's isn't a Rag Swamp Donkey who doesn't think that Carrington is tops and miles ahead of Beswick!

I read in the DT this morning that the recent friendly, Germany v Italy?France? had a video ref trial and our Ilkay was booked for diving by the ref. When it was sent to the VAR (Video Assistance Ref or Howie Redshirt, for short) it was upheld. Not the sort of thing I expect to read over my Weetiflakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.