Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A class act. Dare I say it, the most complete midfielder in the league/Europe. Huge range of passing off both feet, with great vision. Also incredible awareness to get into dangerous positions and score. A real finesse when under pressure too.

Fantastic player.

When we had Lampard when he was 35 people were wondering what it would have been like to have him at 25. Now we know because Gundogan is the reincarnation of Frank (or dare I say it an improved version!).

Don't forgot though we bought the wrong player, it was actually Mikhitarian who was the stand out player at Dortmund, we messed up big time there.....ZZZZZZZZZ

Wasn't too enthused about his signing but then what a beautiful player he is. A complete midfielder and considering the amount we paid for him just makes it even sweeter. Hope he stays injury free all season and on top of his form. Love you ILKAY

Fantastic player.

When we had Lampard when he was 35 people were wondering what it would have been like to have him at 25. Now we know because Gundogan is the reincarnation of Frank (or dare I say it an improved version!).

Was thinking the very same.

He's not a bad un this guy.............................wonderful performance again,right time right place,such a clever player,can tell he ain't English the way he plays anyway !!!

An absolute snip at £21m. As others have said, the timing of his runs into the box is very similar to Lampard but he's got much more to his game than just that. Not surprised that Guardiola was so eager to make him his first signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.