Ilkay Gundogan - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he should have been subbed for KDB. I can't recognise him at all now he has had a facelift and a new haircut:0

He is the new boo boy then is he? i'll give this thread a swerve in future
Absolutely, people refuse to give him credit. It's as if he spent 90 minutes being the worst player ever. He obviously could have been much better but he still got a lot right. His accelerating through about 2-3 tackles was the launchpad for our second goal, for example.

Absolutely, people refuse to give him credit. It's as if he spent 90 minutes being the worst player ever. He obviously could have been much better but he still got a lot right. His accelerating through about 2-3 tackles was the launchpad for our second goal, for example.
Just had an operation and playing in a mask,hang him now,every fucking thread nearly,hate to see it if we had lost,it was away to the arses,they have played loads more games than us but we won despite being rusty,unbelievable jeff
Not as bad as sergio is a disgrace i guess...

I wouldn't call it accelerating but it was very calm play.

But I think he looks less fit & slower than last season rather than more fit, & quicker, as I was expecting.

Gundogan had a decent game as well,done a lot of dirty work sweeping up beside Fernandinho at times,like the majority of players still to get up to speed..

He has had his nose op so he hasn't had a proper preperation,i strongly believe he will have a great season

I don't think that should cause it tbh. He was at the World Cup & a nose job shouldn't stop him from keeping fit when he got back.

Especially as he is one of the players who needs to really fight his way into the team.

I was expecting him to be yards sharper than last season tbh. He looked like a veteran, on the pitch, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.