Ilkay Gundogan - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan will prove a lot of people wrong this season , he is a class act and reads the game so well and does a hell a lot of work without the ball , Dinho gets plenty of recognition for his work rate and tenacity maybe some posters should give Gundogan a break , his run of serious injuries appear to be behind him and he will contribute plenty to the forthcoming season , with the failure to sign another midfield player Gundogan will be vital to our squad this year.

Fernandinho had a great game imo.

So no.

I thought Gundogan was making most of the team run further than they would othercwise have to do & was mostly quite poor on the ball.
you honestly think ferna had a good game ? and I haven't got a clue what " I thought Gundogan was making most of the team run further than they would othercwise have to do"

He had one or two very bad moments but other then that I thought he was fine. Definitely doesn't warrant this much criticism.

4th choice player in his position and probably 2nd choice in Fern’s.

He is squad player and does his job well.

The drop from Silva & KDB is HUGE, those players are 2 of our best ever (1 already is if he stopped tomorrow and the other has potential to be right up there).

Bernardo was not great today the goal and pre season form will make up for it.

I think both probably need one of Silva and KDB playing for it not to be too noticeable. With both out it will be, but anyone good enough it’s not would never be 4th choice at any team!

The full backs stayed wide and so centrally we did not always have the numerical advantage that helps with possession. I also thought the new guy for Arsenal in the middle was quick over the first few yards and good anticipating passes.

I’m happy with him and we should support him. Like it or not he played his part in a win today!

I thought he was a weak link & was hoping pre game, he would be off to a bit of a flyer.

People were running past him to get back into defensive positions, in the first half.

That's a fact.
I agree.

He was slightly better second half but then to get any worse would have been some trick.Most definitely a weak link in our squad that maybe one of our EDS can exploit to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.