Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Gundo coming back spells the end for Nunes now. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was sold this window
You may be right, but it’ll be frustrating if so as we need to increase the squad size.

This constant ‘one in one out’ approach may cost us if we aren’t so lucky with injuries this year & the extended champions league campaign.

Can’t lie I think there was a massive Gundo shaped void last season.

Kovacic filled that partially but lacks the final third play - although I do think he could chip in with a few more.
Kova was in his first season of Pep, and like many, took time to adapt, as his performances at the end of last season and on Sunday showed.

Another slant to this amazing news is having someone in the club who can tell the starstruck academy kids what a set of see you next Tuesday’s Barcelona are. I hate the Spanish clubs. Hopefully Barcelona are starting to hate us just as much now we’ve set Girona on their tails. I hope we’re living rent free in their heads.
They’ve hated us since we started threatening them in the CL.

They’re part of the European cartel that tried to shaft us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.