Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan isn't really someone where it's justified to make an exception for. He will just take minutes away from the likes of Bobb and other younger Man City midfielders who needs playing tine.

Real Madrid have become a desirable top institution of World Football thanks to Perez changing up their transfer policies.

- Spend big money on very promising young players with big re-sale value
- Free agents of top tier players in their prime
- Loans on small wages for aging players

Gundogan was one of Barca's best players last season and earns €20m. I doubt he will accept not playing a single minute of football.
Yeah, I’ve concluded you haven’t got a fucking clue.

yeah, my bad. That was his 6-year contract from City. With add ons and other incentives, it pushed to near $20 mil per year. I was looking at capology and spotrac.com but transfermarkt.us had the info. I would imagine Barca is trying to low ball Cancelo or at least attaching a transfer fee for Gundo. We should not do that.
We will have to take a hit on Cancelo. We’ll be trying to minimise it, whilst Barca will be trying to maximise it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we took a medium hit just to get rid of him permanently. It’s not as if we’re sailing close to the PSR limits.

He never got a proper goodbye either did he? Rude not to offer him that opportunity…!

I’ve been whinging since he left about how easy we let such a fantastic, versatile player go who was moulded to how we and Pep play. Didn’t think we’d get him back!!

Gundogan and that narcissistic twat are in no way comparable as individuals or personalities.

As you well know, and serves no sensible comparison.
Same situation and comparison. Both were coming to the end of their highly decorated careers. Both weren't (or aren't) necessary signings.

He wanted an extra year and the board quite correctly didn't due to his age.
But may have concluded that due to circumstances he’s now worth that year.

Anybody in any walk of life who isn’t capable of changing their minds due to different situations arising are very stupid people.

Thankfully our club aren’t stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.