Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he comes back whether he will be voted in as captain again

I’d hope not and nothing with the number 8 shirt.

Not that I think Walker should be captain, KDB or Dias for me (but respect the players opinion).

However, I don’t think it should be like he has never been away as that could cause upset.

But most important a captain wears an armband, but being a leader on the pitch/ dressing room does not require that.

‘They have identified a handful of candidates who they believe could help them up front and, out of nowhere, the possibility of re-signing Gundogan has emerged, providing them with a fairly obvious solution to the midfield search — especially as he largely played deep for Barca last season, as highlighted below’

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

0199fde90d33721421c9894bfdeb9b04.jpg

BBC story on Gunders details his season at Barca, his discussions with Flick, his captaincy of Germany at the euros.
There seems to be a gap in the narrative here, or maybe ‘he left City on a free transfer’ covers the extraordinarily successful and trophy laden career he had with us.
Maybe I just imagined him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.