Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Gooner perspective, it's kind of like this;

'City sold Alvarez, De Bruyne isn't getting any younger, their players look knackered from the Euros, they've been quiet in the transfer market, we'll get these this season'.

'Gundo's back'.

'Shit.....'

Phil Foden was extremely lucky KDB missed out the entire first half of 2023-24 season. Pep had no other option to use Foden in his best position. By the time KDB returned, Foden was a nailed on starter and arguably the best player in entire Prem alongside Rodri.

Otherwise, Foden may have ended up like Cole Palmer...

And speaking about Cole Palmer, I think Pep has learned his mistake of letting him go so easily. Thus why he's so adamant of keeping McAtee.
When are you going to stop chatting shit?

Phil Foden was extremely lucky KDB missed out the entire first half of 2023-24 season. Pep had no other option to use Foden in his best position. By the time KDB returned, Foden was a nailed on starter and arguably the best player in entire Prem alongside Rodri.

And speaking about Cole Palmer, I think Pep has learned his mistake of letting him go so easily. Thus why he's so adamant of keeping McAtee.
A bit of a bizarre way of looking at things? Foden was lucky he didn't end up like Palmer ? Lol

I don't see this happening, because of our transfer and player's contract policy. Or he is coming as a member of Pep's coaching team?
Id imagine if it was to happen it would almost be as a player coach

I don’t mean this in a rude way but I’m not sure if you’re taking the piss.

Foden has been unsellable since we got him and a path to be a starter has been being paved since 2016 when Pep came.

Palmer wasn’t fancied at all by Pep. Gives the ball away too easily and doesn’t do the simple things well enough. Offers flashes of brilliance as opposed to consistent moments of it throughout the game. There’s a reason he was allowed to leave.

Foden has been, and always will be until he retires, a stalwart in this City team for the past 3/4 years. He was important pre-Kev injury out wide but excelled in the middle after Kev got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.