Ilkay Gundogan - He's Back, Welcome Home

grass not always greener, I like how players that leave us find this out. I am sure Zinc, Jesus, Sterling have 2nd thoughts now...
Sane might think similarly maybe Kompany can save his Bayern career.
even Alvarez yet to be seen what he does at Atletico in a team plays very differently to us.
Palmer might think he done well, individually for sure, but not playing in CL last season, neither this season and imo if they get any points deductions that kills CL again for them, even without that its no guarantee they finish top4 which then would be 3 years without CL in a row for Chelsea.

anyway, welcome back Gundo, made no sense to leave or let him leave without being able to land a main target last summer. still very useful part of the squad, expect quite a lot of game time for him (Nunes or McAtee should be loaned imo).

Still puzzles me why he signed for Barcelona in the first place.
Welcome home Gundog.
Looking forward to his silky passing and crucial goals. CTID

anyone else think that this will be the spur for Pep to sign for two more years?
It'll certainly help but how we play this season will play the biggest part.
If the players still show Pep they're following him, believing in him and more importantly performing for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.