Ilkay Gundogan

One of the best players I've ever seen live. That night 1-5 wouldn't have flattered Dortmund at the Etihad when we snatched a 1-1 draw, everything, EVERYTHING, went through Gündoğan. Anytime Dortmund won the ball back it seemed like the first thing they did was pass to Gündoğan. He ran the show and defensively he didn't stop running all game. First thought as soon as we got the ball was for him to win the ball back for Dortmund.

Other than Messi in 2015 and Yaya v United in 2012, I reckon that was the best performance I've ever seen from a player.

One of the best players I've ever seen live. That night 1-5 wouldn't have flattered Dortmund at the Etihad when we snatched a 1-1 draw, everything, EVERYTHING, went through Gündoğan. Anytime Dortmund won the ball back it seemed like the first thing they did was pass to Gündoğan. He ran the show and defensively he didn't stop running all game. First thought as soon as we got the ball was for him to win the ball back for Dortmund.

Other than Messi in 2015 and Yaya v United in 2012, I reckon that was the best performance I've ever seen from a player.
It's right up there! Probably the best I remember against City was Berbatov for Spurs. Insane performance.

Yep Hart was monumental that day. Otherwise it would've been an embarrassing defeat.

There doesn't seem to have been any updates on his fitness recently....hopefully everything is going well. Last I heard was an end of August/early September return.

Javi Martinez sure does talk a lot about City players. I wonder if that's a hint at something. I've seen comments from him about Pep, Gundogan, and Sane. Perhaps even DeBryune.

Either someone is asking him a lot of questions about City, or he is sending us an open hint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.