Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is that Barca are going to fuck this up. They'll get some cheeky 10mil bid from fenerbache or a Saudi club and say, "oh I know we told you you could leave for free but we really need the money, we need a few million to save face"

Am I overthinking how shitty Barca are run?

My worry is that Barca are going to fuck this up. They'll get some cheeky 10mil bid from fenerbache or a Saudi club and say, "oh I know we told you you could leave for free but we really need the money, we need a few million to save face"

I am thinking of something similar.

After all, it's Barcelona.

You are bang on re Barca. Absolute cunts.

Genuinely happy Gundo is coming back, so not complaining in the slightest, but…

What was our actual plan for midfield reinforcement going into this season, given Gundo leaving Barca is just a chance event that we’re lucky to be able to pounce on.

You’d think they’d have been planning throughout last season for the best way to solve the Rodri dependency issue and this clearly isn’t that plan.

Bit of a get out of jail free card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.