Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn’t have a barm with it ….

She could have had a muffin if she wanted bread, but you get the idea that just the thought of common food would make her..

jim-carrey-gag.gif

Cancello for Gundo, comes back as Captain/Player/Asst manager, Cancello pays his wage, more than happy for me love the guy.
Takes over from Pep in a couple of years.

I wrote this on the mcfc subreddit but I'll write it here: Cancelo for Gundo. No net cost to us. We pay no fee to get him back. Cancelo goes on a permanent. We get Gundo for 1 year with an option for a 2nd. We offload Cancelo. Everyone wins.

I wrote this on the mcfc subreddit but I'll write it here: Cancelo for Gundo. No net cost to us. We pay no fee to get him back. Cancelo goes on a permanent. We get Gundo for 1 year with an option for a 2nd. We offload Cancelo. Everyone wins.
Yes please

Getting Gundo back would be wonderful anyway. But to offload Cancelo in the same move would make it even more satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.