Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how this deal happens personally... Can't see City paying a fee for a player we let go for free last year. Even a swap deal with Cancelo, City would feel like they would be losing value with Gundo having no sell on value...

As much as I would love to see Gundo play for us again (as I think we let him go too early)... I am happy with my last memories of him being a treble winning captain!

Still think we will say no even if Gundo is interested, I think we are fully committed to the 'no returns' policy in a way that most other clubs are not. Look at club greats who come back late in their careers, it's patchy, some hits and quite a few misses. I can see why we're reluctant. I would personally say that he'd do a great short-term job for us but I try not to question our board too often these days.

I thought people hated when he was played as a DM at City.. hes not going to cover more ground now and def less than Kovacic. He will be great compliment as he has always been though in a double pivot, CM and AM + when Rodri is there. e: He's always had great positional awareness though to make up for it.

Last edited:
I thought people hated when he was played as a DM at City.. hes not going to cover more ground now and def less than Kovacic. He will be great compliment as he has always been in a double pivot, CM and AM + when Rodri is there.
last game i think we played him there was the 6-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.