Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love Gundogan, he was a metronome who made us tick and a world class player. I said this when people here didnt, back when he first signed he had a lot of Gundogan FFS type detractors. That has been forgotten but it happened. When he left he left as a club legend and rightly so.

We are the most advanced total football club in the whole world. A machine, and everything is ultimately professional with an eye on constant advancement and innovation, from the under 8s up to the global scouts and the wider City family clubs across the globe.

This is why Gundo wont be coming back. We look forward

I absolutely love Gundogan, he was a metronome who made us tick and a world class player. I said this when people here didnt, back when he first signed he had a lot of Gundogan FFS type detractors. That has been forgotten but it happened. When he left he left as a club legend and rightly so.

We are the most advanced total football club in the whole world. A machine, and everything is ultimately professional with an eye on constant advancement and innovation, from the under 8s up to the global scouts and the wider City family clubs across the globe.

This is why Gundo wont be coming back. We look forward
Also scored crucial goals in big games - villa final game of the season to win the league and FA cup final v that lot

If we play 70 games in the season then I think Gundogan would be a great addition to the squad. That’s the beauty of forums that we can agree to disagree.
It would be no good if misses games during the season and it would be a waste of a squad place even if he is a club legend. I am a Gundo fan but I know when it is time to move on.

Nice piece from our mental near neighbours on sad cafe about how they should have signed gundog before his last contract extension with us to free Pogba

Bless em!

Attachments

• IMG_1650.png
    IMG_1650.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 94
Not when we are well covered in midfield and midfielders still requires plenty of leg work to go along with the brain. He still had a few injuries during last season.
KDB is 33 years of age and look at the shift he put in yesterday. KDB obviously used to be more dynamic than he once was, He's changed his game and still the best midfielder in world football.

Gundogan can play for another year or two easily at this level, He can dictate a game of football popping passes around in midfield and arriving late in the box scoring goals.

Barcelona want him out because of his wages and they need to register Olmo, If Gundogan wants a return to City it would be silly not to take him back. The lad is top draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.