Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear and understand you mate, I am not an ITK merchant, I just have a contact who is close to what happens around the first team, he usually tells me stuff on the injury front to be honest, the only other player he told me about was when we signed Akanji.

But in regards to this he has told me the player in question and we are working hard to try and make the deal happen, he said the gundogan news has been put on our lap out of the blue. I am not saying it will not happen but my understanding is that they have been working on a deal elsewhere and in regards to the gundogan news city are super relaxed about it,
Derek_Trotter.jpg

I absolutely love Gundogan, he was a metronome who made us tick and a world class player. I said this when people here didnt, back when he first signed he had a lot of Gundogan FFS type detractors. That has been forgotten but it happened. When he left he left as a club legend and rightly so.

We are the most advanced total football club in the whole world. A machine, and everything is ultimately professional with an eye on constant advancement and innovation, from the under 8s up to the global scouts and the wider City family clubs across the globe.

This is why Gundo wont be coming back. We look forward
A machine which has an ageing KDB, a singular DM, 30 years old Kovacic, Nunez and Kalvin bloody Philips on retainer.

It’s okay to say our midfield signings have yet to be good. And here we are 10 days away from the end of the transfer market, still with the same issues.

Let’s say Rodri does an ACL in December. Or KDB has a re-occurrence. Bobb is just an example. Stop this Rag attitude of the best and shiniest. We’re clearly protecting assets in terms of money, barraging for probably a massive fine following the hearing, and we need solutions that are functional. If you think signing Gundogan at 34 is a problem, go tell Kroos and Modric as they played and won La Liga, and UCL past 35.

Get him in. Get him on the coaching staff. Reduced minutes, could easily play a huge role this season, let’s not try and pretend that right now he isn’t better than 90% of prem midfielders.
He is. Easily. Our job is to make other players be that, not go back

A machine which has an ageing KDB, a singular DM, 30 years old Kovacic, Nunez and Kalvin bloody Philips on retainer.

It’s okay to say our midfield signings have yet to be good. And here we are 10 days away from the end of the transfer market, still with the same issues.

Let’s say Rodri does an ACL in December. Or KDB has a re-occurrence. Bobb is just an example. Stop this Rag attitude of the best and shiniest. We’re clearly protecting assets in terms of money, barraging for probably a massive fine following the hearing, and we need solutions that are functional. If you think signing Gundogan at 34 is a problem, go tell Kroos and Modric as they played and won La Liga, and UCL past 35.
Youre right, sorry.

People here are having debates whether to start a 4 competition season, with 65 games with Nunez instead of Gundogan. How many of you have just come back from the pub?
I can see why we would take him and how he could be useful, but it’s not unreasonable to not think it’s a good idea either. Whatever our squad plans were last week should they be changed this week for maybe one year with a 34 year old Gundogan, possibly not.

I can see why we would take him and how he could be useful, but it’s not unreasonable to not think it’s a good idea either. Whatever our squad plans were last week should they be changed this week for maybe one year with a 34 year old Gundogan, possibly not.
Perfect example for you, if id offer you a mint condition 2012 Porche 911, or a 2021 Vauxhall Astra. What are you taking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.