"I'll set Joe on him"

Feed-The-Goat

R.I.P Sam & Sue. You both are going to be missed.
Twitchers comments on Sky Sports Rags when asked about the card waving shite.

It seems to be all they mention now about Mancini, this card waving bollocks. I for one dont blame him with the shit we've been through with Komps gettin sent off, then Johnson a few days later doing a 2 footed challenge, alot worse than VK's and nothing, then the fucking blatent handball by Figueroa which only seen him get a yellow.

I wouldnt be too suprised to see another howler on Sunday, and as for "Joe" he'd be wise to stay in his fucking seat.

Mancini shouldnt do it. there's no point for it and wont change anything....all it does is bring negative press

As in Joe Jordan?

Do you remember when Pearce was in charge and him and Jordan had a bit of a coming together. Pearce walked towards him and it looked like he was going to twat Jordan, who bottled it altogether

Yeah, so much for the fucking hard man. Typical fucking rag, a chicken who'd stick an elbow in a defenders face when he was jumping for the ball

The Pink Panther said:
As in Joe Jordan?

Do you remember when Pearce was in charge and him and Jordan had a bit of a coming together. Pearce walked towards him and it looked like he was going to twat Jordan, who bottled it altogether

Yeah, so much for the fucking hard man. Typical fucking rag, a chicken who'd stick an elbow in a defenders face when he was jumping for the ball

I do remember this well, and he made the right choice in bottling it, coz well its Pearce.

But hes got a reputation as a dirty **** on the pitch, so hes a so called "hardman"

You know whats great?

The media and football in general ain't got shit on Bobby, which is why they keep rehashing this card waving thing... as if it'sa dent in the body armour.

As for Joe, respect for the guy when he had that squibble with Gattuso

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.