"I'll set Joe on him"

Pigeonho said:
I thought the Jordan/Gattuso coming together was fun to watch.

I watched this interview before, it was just said in jest answering the guy asking the question.

I laughed at it too, it was a good response. He said nothing offensive in that interview imo. Can't wait for Sunday!

Thatchersforearm said:
Pigeonho said:
I thought the Jordan/Gattuso coming together was fun to watch.

I watched this interview before, it was just said in jest answering the guy asking the question.

I laughed at it too, it was a good response. He said nothing offensive in that interview imo. Can't wait for Sunday!

Sure it was in jest, nothing against it, just the mention of the imaginary card waving again.

What pisses me off about all this Mancini card waving is that he didn't do it before the Vinney farce.

What these tits are not getting is that he's not doing it to get somebody sent of, he's doing it to highlight the inconsistency and injustice!

At least that's my view, Bobby can do no wrong!!!!

It's pantomime and it takes the attention away from the players.

Ironically enough, a very Mourinho'eque trick. Watch all tomorrow's headlines be about Mancini saying he's not going to stop waving his imaginary card.

BTW.....anyone who stares down Gattuso is a pretty hard man in my book. I wouldn't fuck with Joe Jordan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/16/championsleague-acmilan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ue-acmilan</a>

twitcher's just been on saying he's hoping for tottenham and united wins because he wants to finish above arsenal. well if you win the league you will do you fucking spiv. if someone from city said something similar about united, we'd be accused of having a small-time mentality and obsessed with them.
they can't say anything bad about the corrupt fucker though can they?

Tbilisi said:
Said in jest.

Have to say Jordan is the only player I ever saw Big Joe Corrigan back down from

Makes me laugh some of these people on here,who never saw this Scotch Twat in the flesh.A hard man who could more than look after himself on the pitch and one or two on here would have run a fucking mile.

Why is there so little mention of this old twat's court case in the media? Is there some enforced media blackout? He goes to court the day after they play us.

I have nothing against Spurs but Twitcher constantly makes me reconsider that. Never has a good word to say about our club, any "compliment" features the addendum of us having more money than Spurs and us paying wages they could never do. This after we loan them a top player. Hope Harry goes down, seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.