"I'll set Joe on him"

mancunial said:
like i said on another post when jordan was in charge at bristol city, in the bristol derby one time city fans rioted kicking rovers players at the final whistle to the extent some were on the other side of the pitch not being able to get down the tunnel, their was holloway pleading with jordan in the tunnel asking him to go out and try and do something to stop it, jordan just stood there grinning, maybe it had something to do with rovers doing so well that day? redknapps comments today were lower than a rattlesnakes belly, set joe on him, with all the arse lickers laughing, ho you are a card harry. his tactics are to slag then to cover his arse give a little compliment.
I take it you watched it? It was a bit of jest mate!
Reporter: What will you do if Mancini does it on Sunday?
HR: I'll set Joe on him. Joe speaks Italian, hahaha!

It was banter and in answer to a question which is unanswerable unless you mane a total twat of yourself and say something miserable.

When I heard it I'm sure he said "Ill send Joe out there". Not a massive difference granted but I dont think he said "I'll set Joe on him"

ell said:
Techno said:
What pisses me off about all this Mancini card waving is that he didn't do it before the Vinney farce.

What these tits are not getting is that he's not doing it to get somebody sent of, he's doing it to highlight the inconsistency and injustice!

At least that's my view, Bobby can do no wrong!!!!

Eh? Liverpool was 5 days before the united game? Dont understand this excuse

EDIT: oh shit the cup game. Didnt check my calender properly

Ha Ha Ha.

Redknapp's comments were clearly said in jest, and don't really merit any serious discussion.

I do, however, think these comments are out of order:

Having already accused City of trying to buy their way to the title, Redknapp went further by claiming he would be disappointed if he failed to win it with the financial backing to sign players like Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez and pay them upwards of £200,000 a week.

'To be honest, you would have a chance,' Redknapp told one journalist. 'I'd fancy you to manage them. You'd win the league.

'It's a different game when you buy players and pay them £250,000 a week. If I could have Tevez today … you ain't got to be a genius, have you? I would have been very close to winning the league. I'd be very disappointed if we couldn't win it with that kind of money.

He's essentially saying that anyone could do Mancini's job, which I think is incredibly disrespectful to a fellow manager. I don't hear him quoting Rooney or Ferdinand's wages when they play United.

Behaves like a total twat pitch-side - and as per the last 2 pressure cooker home games vs Spurs I'll be giving him major grief on Sunday!

But he's 100% someone who takes a step forward rather than a step backward when it comes to being intimated and deserves respect for that.

I'm pretty sure Roberto has done it several times since he's been here, the only difference being now is that he dared question the mighty rags and that fat ugly scouse rugheaded granny shagging ****. The media are clinging on to it for all they are worth trying the angle of making him the most despised manager of the most despised classless undeserving club that ever existed.....wont stop us winning the league though, only we can do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.