"I'll set Joe on him"

LoveCity said:
Why is there so little mention of this old twat's court case in the media? Is there some enforced media blackout? He goes to court the day after they play us.

I have nothing against Spurs but Twitcher constantly makes me reconsider that. Never has a good word to say about our club, any "compliment" features the addendum of us having more money than Spurs and us paying wages they could never do. This after we loan them a top player. Hope Harry goes down, seriously.

i fucking hate the bent twat, and would love it if we can remind him he's in court and is going down and he's gonna get bummed in the showers!

at some point can we have a rendision of "your gonna get bummed in the showers"?

Feed-The-Goat said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Pigeonho said:
I thought the Jordan/Gattuso coming together was fun to watch.

I watched this interview before, it was just said in jest answering the guy asking the question.

I laughed at it too, it was a good response. He said nothing offensive in that interview imo. Can't wait for Sunday!

Sure it was in jest, nothing against it, just the mention of the imaginary card waving again.

Yeah I know pal but as long as Bobby keeps doing it then Sky will keep mentioning it. If it is calculated by the manager to take the spotlight off the players its a master stroke, if not I'd prefer he stopped really

Not saying that Joe Jordan isnt a tough bloke because he probably is but it doesnt make him hard the fact he squared upto gattuso.... Gattuso was never going to start swinging haymakers for fuck sake and then be waiting for him in the car park with all his mates ready to kick the fuck out of him. He knew he was never in any harm.

Dismissed

16soccer_blog-blog480.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.