I'm A Celebrity 2021

They are on EVERY bloody programme.
Not on what I watch. I've never seen a programme that they have presented, ever. I think the only thing I've seen all the way through with them in it was that remake of the Likely Lads episode, out of curiosity. I didn't know for sure which one was which until one of them went for a drive pissed up.

They're just so dull. It's like they took Little and Large and replaced Eddie with a clone of Syd.

Didn't see the first one but saw the trial last night, said to other half that the lads an actor, he's seen how it works and will eat everything put in front of him - he did.
If you can't act like you are terrified then how come he's an actor, all part of the springboard to other celeb does ?????.
Not for me I'm afraid but I'm just an old cynical twat.

Didn't see the first one but saw the trial last night, said to other half that the lads an actor, he's seen how it works and will eat everything put in front of him - he did.
If you can't act like you are terrified then how come he's an actor, all part of the springboard to other celeb does ?????.
Not for me I'm afraid but I'm just an old cynical twat.
I thought the same. This trial always gets the most press so he knew exactly what he was doing.

He even tee'd it up by saying he didn't want an eating trial...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.