I'm ashamed to be a blue tonight

I have always been gutted when we lose a match ,but it is inly since joining this site that i really get down about our support. But you have to take it in context the negative vile people on here are a small minority so you cant let them get ya down.Now above all other times should be a time to enjoy and look forward ,we have a great squad and some great players who cant perform like world beaters every game ,we have played a lot of football this year and a lot of high pressure matches ,which is where we want to be ,our season is still alive in march and we have plenty to play for .
So onwards and upwards and seek solace with the many fair minded blues on the site and the thousands that go to the games ,come on city lets ave it....

deynaskaz said:
I have always been gutted when we lose a match ,but it is inly since joining this site that i really get down about our support. But you have to take it in context the negative vile people on here are a small minority so you cant let them get ya down.Now above all other times should be a time to enjoy and look forward ,we have a great squad and some great players who cant perform like world beaters every game ,we have played a lot of football this year and a lot of high pressure matches ,which is where we want to be ,our season is still alive in march and we have plenty to play for .
So onwards and upwards and seek solace with the many fair minded blues on the site and the thousands that go to the games ,come on city lets ave it....

Funny that, as I experienced something similar tonight.

Bloke who collects the Bury raffle thing at our house supports both Bury AND City. When he came to collect his two quid tonight we were having a chat about Mancini. I told him I was fed up with the calls for Mancini to go, and he looked at me and said "Not heard that to be honest."

The bloke never goes on forums and just watches football in the "real world."

Wish I was him in a way.

I am a lurker who comes here to read different points of view and opinions of other city fans. I have to say the op is the best post I have read since I joined. I remember reading many posts on here stating all great teams are built from the back, sort out the defence and the rest will follow etc. Is that not exactly what Mancini is trying to do? And actually not doing such a bad job of it?

Quality owners, quality management team and quality players.

I saw loads of people clapping the players off at the end of the game and getting a good round of applause and I was near the tunnel. If anyone was giving out it wasn't near where I was.

I could see everyone put in a good shift and over the 90 minutes we were the better team. Just a bit of bad luck is all.

Keep the faith and get behind everyone. The whole club is set up nice and if anyone is going to make this thing move along well it needs to be the fans. Be grateful for what we've got and stay with it. If people start squeezing this thing too hard it's gonna burst. F***in handle with care and push it upwards and onwards.

Never mind the bollocks.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I can take people having different opinions no problem, it's what football is all about. If some people don't like Mancini then fair enough, that's your view but what i saw tonight at the end was disgusting and i don't want any further part in it if it carries on.

I thought we were unlucky tonight, we played allright and created 16 chances with 6 on target accoring to mcfc.co.uk, alot better than in previous games. We had some great chances with Bellamy and Santa Cruz (who by the way, the reactions to both misses from the fans frustrates the fuck out of me, one can't do right for doing wrong even though he's yet to perform for two months "Unlicky bellers, head up" and the other i thought was great when he came on gets slagged to fuck "fuck off santa cruz you fucking waste of space)

We defended well and if we had a keeper who came out for balls and demanded his box they would never have gotten that all important 2nd goal.

But the scenes i saw at the end disgust me and makes me ashamed to be a city fan.

Fucking idiots calling Mancini a wanker, c-unt, twat, knobhead, giving him the wanker signs and the v's, ok it was only 30 or so of them but they are the reason this club is a joke. He saw it all and fuck knows what he must be thinking.

These type of fans and the ones on here who are calling for his head after 3 fucking months in the job without a summer transfer window are the reason this club is viewed as a laughing stock and a circus.

So you get your wish, Mancini goes, next man comes in, then what? Do you only give him 3 months and expect instant success with another mans team? Then what happens when you don't and a new man comes in? What happens then? Another 3 months and if he doesn't deliver us instant success does he go? It will go on and on and 35 will become 36, 37 and then 40 and then no fucker will touch the job as whats the point in coming here when you have to deliver success 3 months into the job or you are on your bike and your career takes a setback.

Not only that but then you get some set of c-unts who then givce abuse to Lescott who i thought was outstanding once again, it's beggers beleife and i'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of it, if Mancini gets us 4th which i beleive he should and then gets laid off then i'm fucked if i'm shelling out £500 to fucking rebuild yet again for the 20th time in 10 years.

Martin O'Neill - 4 years
David Moyes - 8 years
Arsene Wenger - 13 years
Alex Ferguson - 24 years

All managers at football clubs with stabilty and a plan and realistic fans.

Stuart Pearce, Sven Goran Eriksson, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini all have been manager at this circus in the time Martin O'Neill has rebuilt Villa and given them stability.

Feel us City fans have been hard done by over the years by those in the boardroom, i think you all need to look closer to home.

There's two season tickets up for grab if the twats at this club get their way because i'm not sticking round to see them abuse and call for the head of the next manager's head when he hasn't given them the league title in November after 3 months in the job. Fuck that.

dont know why youre getting so upset mate theres knobheads at every club..

anyway in you list of 'long term managers' you didnt mention Rafa ha ha

Thought he got the tactics spot on,bar the Barry sub.Never saw anybody abuse him and i was standing 2nd row.Heard plenty shouting at RSC though.Including me.

You can be patient and wait for progress but it's not happening. Hughes took us forwards, but with players that can only go so far, now we're near where we want to be the limitations of the players are hindering us and in many cases we're going to take a step backwards to progress. Just let the board sack him when they want and moan at the slackers in the side, at the moment though I can't see any, they all seem to be giving it their best so we as a team are not good enough if we fail.

Well said for the OP and i created a topic very similar to that one last night, He needs a chance ffs, and even half way through the next season, if its not working out, give him more time to succeed. ROMW WASNT BUILT IN A FUCKING DAY!!!

Well said for the OP and i created a topic very similar to that one last night, He needs a chance ffs, and even half way through the next season, if its not working out, give him more time to succeed. ROMW WASNT BUILT IN A FUCKING DAY!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.