I'm ashamed to be a blue tonight

IP agree 100%, this forum tonight is like watching the Jeremy Kyle show,we played well tonight, stood up to them but didn't take our chances,when we went down to 10 men it was always going to be difficult,
its not Manchinis fault fault that Barry missed a free header, Bellemy's first touch let him down when one on one and Hughes signing Rocky Santa Cruz has knees made of jelly.

Hughes said he needed 4 to 6 transfer windows to be where we want to be, I always felt that was too long , but we at least need to give Bobby more than 6 months and 1 mid season window

Immaculate Pasta said:
I can take people having different opinions no problem, it's what football is all about. If some people don't like Mancini then fair enough, that's your view but what i saw tonight at the end was disgusting and i don't want any further part in it if it carries on.

I thought we were unlucky tonight, we played allright and created 16 chances with 6 on target accoring to mcfc.co.uk, alot better than in previous games. We had some great chances with Bellamy and Santa Cruz (who by the way, the reactions to both misses from the fans frustrates the fuck out of me, one can't do right for doing wrong even though he's yet to perform for two months "Unlicky bellers, head up" and the other i thought was great when he came on gets slagged to fuck "fuck off santa cruz you fucking waste of space)

We defended well and if we had a keeper who came out for balls and demanded his box they would never have gotten that all important 2nd goal.

But the scenes i saw at the end disgust me and makes me ashamed to be a city fan.

Fucking idiots calling Mancini a wanker, c-unt, twat, knobhead, giving him the wanker signs and the v's, ok it was only 30 or so of them but they are the reason this club is a joke. He saw it all and fuck knows what he must be thinking.

These type of fans and the ones on here who are calling for his head after 3 fucking months in the job without a summer transfer window are the reason this club is viewed as a laughing stock and a circus.

So you get your wish, Mancini goes, next man comes in, then what? Do you only give him 3 months and expect instant success with another mans team? Then what happens when you don't and a new man comes in? What happens then? Another 3 months and if he doesn't deliver us instant success does he go? It will go on and on and 35 will become 36, 37 and then 40 and then no fucker will touch the job as whats the point in coming here when you have to deliver success 3 months into the job or you are on your bike and your career takes a setback.

Not only that but then you get some set of c-unts who then givce abuse to Lescott who i thought was outstanding once again, it's beggers beleife and i'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of it, if Mancini gets us 4th which i beleive he should and then gets laid off then i'm fucked if i'm shelling out £500 to fucking rebuild yet again for the 20th time in 10 years.

Martin O'Neill - 4 years
David Moyes - 8 years
Arsene Wenger - 13 years
Alex Ferguson - 24 years

All managers at football clubs with stabilty and a plan and realistic fans.

Stuart Pearce, Sven Goran Eriksson, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini all have been manager at this circus in the time Martin O'Neill has rebuilt Villa and given them stability.

Feel us City fans have been hard done by over the years by those in the boardroom, i think you all need to look closer to home.

There's two season tickets up for grab if the twats at this club get their way because i'm not sticking round to see them abuse and call for the head of the next manager's head when he hasn't given them the league title in November after 3 months in the job. Fuck that.
a very good post and you are right to point out what you saw.one thing though is something is very very wrong, like it or not we heading down the table, i dont know what it is but something just aint right.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I can take people having different opinions no problem, it's what football is all about. If some people don't like Mancini then fair enough, that's your view but what i saw tonight at the end was disgusting and i don't want any further part in it if it carries on.

I thought we were unlucky tonight, we played allright and created 16 chances with 6 on target accoring to mcfc.co.uk, alot better than in previous games. We had some great chances with Bellamy and Santa Cruz (who by the way, the reactions to both misses from the fans frustrates the fuck out of me, one can't do right for doing wrong even though he's yet to perform for two months "Unlicky bellers, head up" and the other i thought was great when he came on gets slagged to fuck "fuck off santa cruz you fucking waste of space)

We defended well and if we had a keeper who came out for balls and demanded his box they would never have gotten that all important 2nd goal.

But the scenes i saw at the end disgust me and makes me ashamed to be a city fan.

Fucking idiots calling Mancini a wanker, c-unt, twat, knobhead, giving him the wanker signs and the v's, ok it was only 30 or so of them but they are the reason this club is a joke. He saw it all and fuck knows what he must be thinking.

These type of fans and the ones on here who are calling for his head after 3 fucking months in the job without a summer transfer window are the reason this club is viewed as a laughing stock and a circus.

So you get your wish, Mancini goes, next man comes in, then what? Do you only give him 3 months and expect instant success with another mans team? Then what happens when you don't and a new man comes in? What happens then? Another 3 months and if he doesn't deliver us instant success does he go? It will go on and on and 35 will become 36, 37 and then 40 and then no fucker will touch the job as whats the point in coming here when you have to deliver success 3 months into the job or you are on your bike and your career takes a setback.

Not only that but then you get some set of c-unts who then givce abuse to Lescott who i thought was outstanding once again, it's beggers beleife and i'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of it, if Mancini gets us 4th which i beleive he should and then gets laid off then i'm fucked if i'm shelling out £500 to fucking rebuild yet again for the 20th time in 10 years.

Martin O'Neill - 4 years
David Moyes - 8 years
Arsene Wenger - 13 years
Alex Ferguson - 24 years

Stuart Pearce, Sven Goran Eriksson, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini all have been manager at this circus in the time Martin O'Neill has rebuilt Villa and given them stability.

Feel us City fans have been hard done by over the years by those in the boardroom, i think you all need to look closer to home.

There's two season tickets up for grab if the twats at this club get their way because i'm not sticking round to see them abuse and call for the head of the next manager's head when he 8BF3D2346178A hasn't given them the league title in November after 3 months in the job. Fuck that.

Im with your mind set I'm sick off certain fans in our club who want
succsess yesterday and with don't get they blame the manager cook
chairman anyone but them selves. How long would some fans give
Mourinho? If we under perform or play boring football don't win a
Trophy don't get top 4?

Respect to you matey. Even as someone who has been increasingly exasperated by Mancini's ultra-defensive approach I would never condone such behaviour as what you described.
However, like someone has already mentioned, Mancini is a big boy who has probably seen a whole lot worse at Milan derbies.
And, as unsavoury as the flak was, it would not have come as a surprise to him. The Radio5 commentator said as soon as the whistle blew 'And Mancini has to walk past the City fans on his way to the tunnel and he wont be looking forward to that'.

good post mate! all valid points !
give him a chance for gods sake! stoke , and the comedy manager Pulis will get found out in the end ! they are a scruffy , untidy team who rely on a couple of players !
we were unlucky, but should have put those chances away! as far as the red card goes.... fuller does it all the time ... but its done now , and i hope they appeal against the ban. over acting , shawcross shud be ashamed !!!

Couldn't agree more!! New manager, new team, New manager, new team, New manager, new team, New manager, new team ad infi-feckin-nitum DOES NOT WORK!!

I posted this on another thread but it's more appropriate on here:

The BBC website says :

Possession
Stoke 46% Man City 54%

Attempts on target
Stoke 6 Man City 9

Attempts off target
Stoke 4 Man City 6

Corners
Stoke 8
Man City 9

The stats don't suggest that we played defensively. Indeed we were very good for the first 30 minutes and Stoke didn't have an attempt on goal until Delaps header 60/65 minutes in. I haven't been a fan of the more cautious style but we were hardly that tonight. We made chances and we didn't take them. If Bellamy scores early on it's a different game all together. We were comfortable with 11 men. So:

Bellamy misses a one on one
Bridge gets turned in the box for their first
Ade gets wrongly sent off
Given was at fault for their second
We get caught on the break for their third
RSC then misses a one on one

All these things are out of Mancini's control! Let's please have a bit of persepective.

de niro said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Martin O'Neill - 4 years
David Moyes - 8 years
Arsene Wenger - 13 years
Alex Ferguson - 24 years

There's two season tickets up for grab if the twats at this club get their way because i'm not sticking round to see them abuse and call for the head of the next manager's head when he hasn't given them the league title in November after 3 months in the job. Fuck that.
a very good post and you are right to point out what you saw.one thing though is something is very very wrong, like it or not we heading down the table, i dont know what it is but something just aint right.

Sorry Bill gotta disagree with you on this, we have a team full of tarts , who are not smart enough,
We never get at refs , we don't challenge decisions, we are just too nice. Look at the dippers sunday, they got away with murder. The whole mindset has too change..fu**k em all

Not ashamed.Dissapointed that Bobby didnt take us to the next level.I would question Managements (Cook and Marwoods)
Criteria.Disrupting a Team mid season? Sacking a manager with a silly Trajectory excuse? We cant win anything this season.Woe is me tonight.

Mancini if given time will sort this out. I feel that he hasn't got all the players in the squad fully behind him yet. Maybe he has told a couple of the players in the squad that they are not apart of his plans on were he sees his team going. 2 signings is all he has made and Johnson looks to be a decent signing. Vieria well experience wise he is vital to have around the young players in the squad.
Saying that his loyality to some players in the team while they havn't been doing it is great but these players have to step up and put up a fight to stay at the club so basically get the finger out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.