I'm gutted... Petrov getting new contract??

i was begining to worry that he WASN'T going to get a new contract. Very happy hearing this news.

let the haters woman about it, hopefully a few heads might explode and we won't have to listen to the whinging all the time.

i stopped taking it seriously when people started moaning about Tevez lol

ono said:
Neil McNab said:
I thought that was obvious but there are a lot of people on here who find these things hard to understand even if they are highlighted with 8 foot neon signs. Too many 12 year olds on here talking bollocks, they're moaning about Petrov playing on the right and then with the next line they want Ashley Young who is right footed playing on the left, who can't cross for tofee.
Ah well, glad somebody else has seen that. Lol.

I speak with a few Villa fans who all think Ashley Young has gone backwards over the last 12 months. Rarely beats his man, regularly puts really poor crosses into the box from deep positions. Maybe defenders know how to play against him now.

Still a good player but form what I've seen he's not half as impressive this season. He might well have had his purple patch of his career but time will tell

I was gutted when lost to the rags.

I was gutted when we were in division 2.

A decent player signing a minor contract extension does not gut me.

Grow some fucking balls you eunuch.

BingoBango said:
greeny-ctid said:
he is shit and we need to go after someone else tbh i would go for young from villa he is a proven prem league player or play johnson just NOT prtrov

I wish all our creative midfielders were as 'shit' as Petrov when it comes to making and scoring goals.

i get your point but young for petrov noo brainer young everyday of the week

Gelsons Dad said:
Neil McNab said:
I thought that was obvious but there are a lot of people on here who find these things hard to understand even if they are highlighted with 8 foot neon signs. Too many 12 year olds on here talking bollocks, they're moaning about Petrov playing on the right and then with the next line they want Ashley Young who is right footed playing on the left, who can't cross for tofee.

How dare you use knowledge, observation and common sense when posting on this board!!!

Ban him mods, before it catches on.

Ah, but on Footie Manager Young does a good job on the left ;-)

okstate99 said:
City have offered Martin Petrov a new contract and are encouraged by the way the negotiations have gone with the Bulgaria international. The deadline-day signing of Adam Johnson and Craig Bellamy's impressive form have increased the competition on the left side of attack but Robinho has made it clear he does not want to return to Manchester after his six-month loan spell with Santos and the manager, Roberto Mancini, is keen to keep the 31-year-old Petrov, who is out of contract at the end of the season and eligible to speak to potential buyers

Quote from this story

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/02/manchester-city-seek-us-tour" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ek-us-tour</a>

Why why why? Go after someone else please?

Behave ffs.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I'm sorry but we need Petrov. There's NO-ONE better in the Prem crossing the ball from the left. There's NO-ONE in the Prem with a better left footed shot. He's a great player to have available and will start some and come off the bench in others. Why would anyone want him to go?

Seconded, I love the guy.

to be honest on his day id have nobody else bar petrov attacking the left flank.

Petrov is unlikely to start every game but like several players should be a part of our squad of quality players, he's an international player who wouldn't look out of place with Spurs, Liverpool or Villa.
With our aim to play in Europe next season, as well as succeed in League and Cups we will need a squad of quality as well as numbers. I'm pleased Petrov is considering an extension to his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.