I'm gutted... Petrov getting new contract??

S.E.H said:
Neil McNab said:
Two managers who didn't sign him saw his quality, plenty of other prem managers can see his quality, yet morons at our own club can't. Lettinh him go for nothing would be cretinous!

If thats the case then how come we didnt receive any bids for him the window, if he was so wanted by other clubs and managers?

Thats ridiculous.

Why didnt we receive any bids for Bellamy, Given, Ireland etc etc.

Petrov is a great assett and i would be more pissed off if he didnt moan when he wasnt getting a game.

he is shit and we need to go after someone else tbh i would go for young from villa he is a proven prem league player or play johnson just NOT prtrov

greeny-ctid said:
he is shit and we need to go after someone else tbh i would go for young from villa he is a proven prem league player or play johnson just NOT prtrov

I wish all our creative midfielders were as 'shit' as Petrov when it comes to making and scoring goals.

S.E.H said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
I'm sorry but we need Petrov. There's NO-ONE better in the Prem crossing the ball from the left.

Thats bullshit, as much as I hate to say it, Giggs is better than Petrov, and Petrov is never consistent with his crosses, he gets its right about 50% of the time. I also rate A.Cole, J.Cole, and Young as better crossers from the left. And all of these can go past players
This is just not true. Giggs is deffinately a better all round player and Cole is the world's best left back in my opinion. But none of the names you mention are BETTER than Petrov for quality of crosses into the box. I will concede that Giggs is possibly AS good but not better, the rest certainly aren't.

Good, i hope he signs it.

Just a thought, but does anyone else think he's playing on the right because Mancini feels we're light in midfield. By needing to use his stronger foot, Petrov has to come inside all the time. This crowds the midfield and leaves less space for teams to play through us.

S.E.H said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
I'm sorry but we need Petrov. There's NO-ONE better in the Prem crossing the ball from the left.

Thats bullshit, as much as I hate to say it, Giggs is better than Petrov, and Petrov is never consistent with his crosses, he gets its right about 50% of the time. I also rate A.Cole, J.Cole, and Young as better crossers from the left. And all of these can go past players

so even if hes not the best in prem he is our best then ok sack him
or do we want rid of him cos he doesnt smile & wants to play
dont no how he dares

go petrov

bring bak boji

ono said:
Good, i hope he signs it.

Just a thought, but does anyone else think he's playing on the right because Mancini feels we're light in midfield. By needing to use his stronger foot, Petrov has to come inside all the time. This crowds the midfield and leaves less space for teams to play through us.
I thought that was obvious but there are a lot of people on here who find these things hard to understand even if they are highlighted with 8 foot neon signs. Too many 12 year olds on here talking bollocks, they're moaning about Petrov playing on the right and then with the next line they want Ashley Young who is right footed playing on the left, who can't cross for tofee.

S.E.H said:
Neil McNab said:
You show yet again that Petrov haters posess no logic.
When a player is so close to the end of their contract you are not going to get clubs paying a fee, on top of that City are playing him regularly and neither the club or Petrov have given any inclination that he's going anywhere.

Yes but if they wanted him so badly, then they wouldn't have worried about putting a simple 1.5-2m bid in for him
The clubs that were in for Petrov got the knockback in the summer, clubs don't bid for players with a few months left on their contract, how do you know there were no enquiries (not in the daily sport eh!) and how come there's been no reports of any interest in your beloved Ashley Young in January.

Not read every page but i cant see a problem with him getting a new contract.
if we qaulity for Europe next year we need a squad. Although we have Bellamy/Johnson on the left, no one knows what is happening with Robinho, so we have 2 left sided players, 1 of which is a striker but playing a blinder for us this year on the left. 1 of them gets injured we are short of cover.

No point selling Petrov cheap in Jan, which we didnt, or loaning him out as he is a great sqaud member. Next year i cant see him getting too many starts but he will be involved alot in the match day squads im sure. Plus cup games + Europe.

Would cost us alot more money to replace him with the same qaulity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.