I'm not happy

Hamann Pineapple said:
Anything less than 3 points is not good enough. If we want to mix it with the big boys a point at DWDickhead stadium is not enough. Oh my God what have I become ?

We have no divine right to beat Wigan ....... Chelsea couldn't beat them , neither could Aston Villa ...... they are a useful team with some tricky , hard-working players , who are always gonna produce stunning results on a one-off basis , even if they lack consistency ....... a point there is only a bad result if we don't build on it , and the next three league games against Fulham , Burnley and Birmingham are all winnable .... even if the following game at Anfield looks a bit daunting.

With the injuries we had before and during the game i settled for the point, no way Zab desevered 2 yellows but it was his own fault for diving in when he had a yellow. We had a stone wall penalty not given so taking all into account i'll settle for the point and move on.

MH will address the problems with the defence (right back) come January and if we are in the top 5 places after the xmas games then i can see the owners wanting to splash some cash. Were not seeing the best out of the defence yet (Toure Lescott) Richards is a liability and Zab seems to lose his cool to quick i'm also not convinced about Bridge just yet.

GK - Given no problems good cover.
CB's Toure and Lescott 1st choice Kompany and Ned for cover.
RB Richards is a joke needs to go, Zab is a good defender but a little hot headed.
LB Bridge i'm reserving judgement just now, Garrido good cover if needed but not good enough to oust Bridge.

Wolves beat Wigan at the DW and Wigan defeated Villa at Villa park. Two weaker teams got three points where City got one. Sunderland tied United at Trafford and United lost to Burnley away again two weaker teams got better results. Saying its okay to drop points because another team did is small thinking. Not saying the season is ruined or fire the coach or City need a new team just that its disappointing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.