I'm off to Cornwall for a week.

Lucas North said:
MCFC BOB said:
He called his own Dad an 'old bastard'. How thrilled der-bomber will be.

He can take a bit of banter unlike a nerd like you .
It's funny how you think I care about personal attacks on me.

I've grown up in a town where I'm not particularly like anyone else. Most people at my school hate me, so I've just sort of accepted negativity.

Lucas, you aren't a nice person and one day you'll be recognised for what you really are. You're a WUM, and you aren't very good at it. I'm all for putting all the insults and arguments behind us and beginning to get along, but knwoing you, you won't.

MCFC BOB said:
Lucas North said:
He can take a bit of banter unlike a nerd like you .

I've grown up in a town where I'm not particularly like anyone else. Most people at my school hate me, so I've just sort of accepted negativity.

Lucas, you aren't a nice person and one day you'll be recognised for what you really are. You're a WUM, and you aren't very good at it. I'm all for putting all the insults and arguments behind us and beginning to get along, but knwoing you, you won't.

FFS Bob, never let anyone on here get you down mate.

des hardi said:
Ben-MCFC said:
I've got this image in my head of Lucas just being called a 'WUM' while he's walking in the street.
and!!!!!!!!

Dunno to be honest I'm tired and rambling...as if people in everyday life were using internet speak to have a go at people...fuck knows...bed is calling.

mcfcliam said:
MCFC BOB said:

I'm not. It's Lucas North; why would I?

His insults are pathetic, to be honest and they couldn't bring anyone down. He'd just make them howl with laughter which would cause them to fall into a canal. Despite this, they are still laughing at him. Lucas North decides to jump into the canal and throw more insults, whilst splashing water at this person, who is still laughing. Eventually, this person stops laughing and climbs out of the canal. Lucas North, perplexed by this utter strangeness, decides to take a swim down the canal.

Life.

MCFC BOB said:
mcfcliam said:
I'm not. It's Lucas North; why would I?

His insults are pathetic, to be honest and they couldn't bring anyone down. He'd just make them howl with laughter which would cause them to fall into a canal. Despite this, they are still laughing at him. Lucas North decides to jump into the canal and throw more insults, whilst splashing water at this person, who is still laughing. Eventually, this person stops laughing and climbs out of the canal. Lucas North, perplexed by this utter strangeness, decides to take a swim down the canal.

Life.

I don't know whether to feel confused or enlightened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.