I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
EVIL said:
Its high time for international refereeing rosters. Because there is undoubted bias and intimidation at Old Trafford. And as Benitez pointed out, he's the only one that gets away with it, without charge, week in, week out.

This in a nutshell is why they are so exposed in european competition. They cannot impose upon the officials.

Only then will we have truly 'objective' refereeing in England.

bang on the money.

Yep. 100%

Garry.Cook said:
Get a grip lads FFS!

United had 10 shots on target to Fulham's 2. Fulham were lucky to still be in the game and even though it should've been a pen at the end, anyone who can't honestly see why Oliver thinks Carrick got the ball is blind or desperate. It was lucky for United, unlucky for us and Fulham but nothing more. We need to stop relying on refs (especially those reffing the Rags) and win our own games!

who's relying on refs for help? we dont want bias either way, play it fair and we'll take our chances. if we then lose i'll applaud them.

bondsman said:
dref619 said:
i'm actually in the minority and not sure if it was a penalty.
it's part of the modern game that i hate, because murphy has let the ball roll under him hoping he's gonna get hit. if he takes it on his right foot and shoots, he scores, end of. don't know why he had to arse about

You sir must be having a laugh. It's a foul end of. Don't use that 'its a part of the modern game I hate Shit' to sound erudite and knowledgeable. You have clearly no idea about football.

danny murphy should be taking that on with his right foot and burying it, instead of not taking a touch and waiting to get hit. that notion of waiting for players to hit you has come into the game in the last few years, just like johnno did against fulham in feb. and that is an opinion i'm clearly entitled to have.

not saying it's not a penalty, but murphy should have never let it get into the referees hands

Garry.Cook said:
Get a grip lads FFS!

United had 10 shots on target to Fulham's 2. Fulham were lucky to still be in the game and even though it should've been a pen at the end, anyone who can't honestly see why Oliver thinks Carrick got the ball is blind or desperate. It was lucky for United, unlucky for us and Fulham but nothing more. We need to stop relying on refs (especially those reffing the Rags) and win our own games!

Against Sunderland we had 104 attempts on target and lost to a clear offside goal

Cheadle Blue said:
dukyblue said:
redmizzle said:
There's not getting any favours, there's being fucked over by strange decisions and there's your rivals getting almost everything. Don't lump them all together as one.

I seem to remember Newcastle getting a pen (and a point) at OT when it was a good tackle. Was everyone outraged then? No.

We're looking for excuses, to hide the fact we havent put it to bed in Jan/Feb when we had the chance.

jesus christ, this statement is fucking embarrassing. how many years have you followed football? how many of these decisions do they get every fucking year? its a disgrace. don't go out of your way to find the odd occasion where they were hard done by for fuck sake, it won't even come close to the number of bent decisions they have amassed over the years.

The point i'm trying to make is that if we were 6/7 pts clear like we should be, would you be so would up about it? No, it would just be "oh well, rag %^&^ got away with another one". The fact it directly affects us at the minute is the reason everyone is pissed off with it.

The biggest teams get the decisions. Liverpool always used to get them at Anfield in the 80's. Seemed to get a penalty every week at the kop, or a dodgy last minute goal. Sound familiar? Doesnt make it right, its just fact it always has and will happen.

$ky-mutv-FA gravy train threatened

dodgy refereeing decisions increase

coincidence?

nah

Blue Blood CTID said:
argyle said:

It's gone!

It said (and I didn't write it):

Michael Oliver has made some very harsh decisions over the years,and is basically a very hated referee. Most of his decisions have particularly been harsh or generally opposing towards Manchester City FC,with a lot of his referee decisions being in the Favor of Manchester United FC. For Example,The Recent Game against Fulhan FC Which he officiated,he made a truly disgraceful decision in the 90Th minute,turning down a stonewall penalty.Many regarded this as a decision he could be given Capital Punishment for and Activist groups against Awful Referees have apparently been planning the Assassination of Oliver,27. This decision could may well have ruined Manchester City FC's Title hopes and once again,practically gifted the title to rivals Manchester United.This is yet another example of the Tossers at the FA being very biased towards Manchester United FC,Particularly the Referees. Criticized by many,this will go down as the turning point in the title race. Fucking Wanker

argyle said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
argyle said:

It's gone!

It said (and I didn't write it):

Michael Oliver has made some very harsh decisions over the years,and is basically a very hated referee. Most of his decisions have particularly been harsh or generally opposing towards Manchester shitty FC,with a lot of his referee decisions being in the Favor of Manchester United FC. For Example,The Recent Game against Fulhan FC Which he officiated,he made a truly disgraceful decision in the 90Th minute,turning down a stonewall penalty.Many regarded this as a decision he could be given Capital Punishment for and Activist groups against Awful Referees have apparently been planning the Assassination of Oliver,27. This decision could may well have ruined Manchester City FC's Title hopes and once again,practically gifted the title to rivals Manchester United.This is yet another example of the Tossers at the FA being very biased towards Manchester United FC,Particularly the Referees. Criticized by many,this will go down as the turning point in the title race. Fucking Wanker

I know mate, but looked again and it was the real page. The bit about him dying of aids gave me a chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.