I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew the rags were gonna win tonight...they nearly didnt...I would take more comfort out of that fact than being incensed that they had a shit decision go their way...fuck all we can do about it...lets hope some other teams they have to play draw some belief out of the game

We got away with one tonight no doubt, but it cancels out the incorrect penalty given against us that cost us two points against Newcastle at OT.

I doubt there was a thread about how corrupt the Premier League was after that decision.

Red_fan said:
We got away with one tonight no doubt, but it cancels out the incorrect penalty given against us that cost us two points against Newcastle at OT.

I doubt there was a thread about how corrupt the Premier League was after that decision.

Basically, 90% of those on this thread will ignore the second part of your response and call you a rag bastard because they know it made sense. Wait for it.

Red_fan said:

Fuck off pal. It'd take a decade of decisions against you at $old Trafford to "cancel out" all the shite ones you do get.

Now explain to me why after a rag victory you're on a City forum. $ad fuck springs to mind.

Red_fan said:

Really ?

What those penalties at Chelsea cancel?

Or one Rio made at away match at Newcastle at 0:0 that ref didn't call?

Or one West Brom didn't get 2 weeks ago ?

Or two offside goals you scored against Chelsea at Swamp?

But at least, it cancels the one against Newcastle, I thought it's going to be used in next 12 seasons.

Red_fan said:

You've come onto a City forum to throw your toys out of the pram? Do you not see the irony of that?

RyantheBlue said:
Red_fan said:

Basically, 90% of those on this thread will ignore the second part of your response and call you a rag bastard because they know it made sense. Wait for it.

You should be called like that too as you use that one wrong decision against them to justify 20 years of ones that go in their favour.

I love how rags and rags sympathizers/closet rags/Stockholm Syndrome sufferers point out rare isolated incidents as evidence to justify the constant barrage of decisions that help them, even though the decisions for by far outnumber the decisions again. When Torres is decapitated on the goal line next season by Vidic and nothing is given... "Oh well, that balances out Newcastle last season..."

EdsBlue said:
rastus said:
EdsBlue said:
Well Barry v Stoke,
not a penalty but Lescott was lucky not to walk away with a ban v spurs
As much as I hate defending them the penalty against them at home to newcastle suggests incompetence rather than corruption

Its a fine line, silva against chelski etc, foul on Barry by crouch, balotelli and our other strikers getting no protection, It is a fine balance and that is where the art of corruption is at its best.

Oh and giggsys 2 footed challenge tonight? Ive seen barry sent off for less

I completely agree, except the corruption bit. Crouch gets away with stuff like that every time he plays, even gouging someone's eye and nothing gets done. All I'm saying is that every team gets away with things or gets decisions in their favour, it does seem to happen a lot at old trafford but I just don't see it as corruption.

Fair enough, but if not corruption what is it? Poor reffing purely would even itself out. Even slightly biased decions towards those who make the sky game more money imo makes the game corrupt.
Im not paranoid about it though its what big business is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.