I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally disgusting decision. if this had happened to us, it would be the main talking point on talkshite tomorrow, doubt it will get a 30 second mention tomorrow. im absolutely seething, i fucking hate them!!!! at any other ground in the country that is a pen, no question. that ref should be brought infront of a panel and asked why that was not given as a pen. he should also be interviewed on sky after the game and asked why.

COMPLETELY BENT

anyone didn't see, it was like evans on balotelli for the 6-1 but as he was going to run through on the penalty spot.

ref perfectly placed.

So no Pen, why did Murphy not get booked? Complete Joke!
I don't think anyone is corrupt, the refs are too scared to give anything at OT

EdsBlue said:
Not saying that wasn't a definite pen, but we've got away with a few this season

WTF ? You nee to start a post about how the FFP rules will ruin Citeh or some other shite. 30 posters have a rant about a blatant penalty NOT given against the Rags and you manage to bring us into it. FFS

fallacy said:
recon we'll get shafted by a ref in the derby .... its odds on to be honest

I worry about this. Vinnie was sent off in the FA cup game for a tackle that in any other fixture would have been a yellow card at worst.

Last week it was 5 minutes of added time against Chelsea when there had hardly been a pause in the second half.

We should ask Fulham to put in a complaint. At least he might get a game in a lower league and it will let everyone no what is going on.

Until Ferguson retires Man Utd will always get the rub of the green with referees. They fear him and generally fear old trafford.

Blue Mist said:
EdsBlue said:
Not saying that wasn't a definite pen, but we've got away with a few this season

WTF ? You nee to start a post about how the FFP rules will ruin Citeh or some other shite. 30 posters have a rant about a blatant penalty NOT given against the Rags and you manage to bring us into it. FFS

richards at anfield ring a bell? silva at chelsea? 2 absolutely horrific decisions, and this lot get blatant gifts from refs every fucking week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.