I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pembrokeshire Blue said:
So no Pen, why did Murphy not get booked? Complete Joke!
I don't think anyone is corrupt, the refs are too scared to give anything at OT

in which case they are

1/ biased
2/ shit

either way they are not fit to referee

I've seen worse - from where Oliver was it looks as though it's Carrick who got contact on the ball.

Jammy as fook but to use that as an argument for corruption in United's favour - naa.

United lucky again though, the type of "luck" we've hardly seen all season.

Garry.Cook said:
I've seen worse - from where Oliver was it looks as though it's Carrick who got contact on the ball.

Jammy as fook but to use that as an argument for corruption in United's favour - naa.

United lucky again though, the type of "luck" we've hardly seen all season.

with respect mate, no it doesn't. absolute disgrace of a decision

it has been a joke all season long, i would almost be surprised if they werent gifted the 3 points on a horrible decision

VanPersie said:
Until Ferguson retires Man Utd will always get the rub of the green with referees. They fear him and generally fear old trafford.

no mate it's completely bent as fuck, if you watched us and them every week you'd realise.

that wasn't even debatable and everyone knew it. it's not as though the refs fear fergie so they can't give 50/50s, they're denying blatant decisions here.

It was a blatent penalty, but to be fair, the foul that Barry commited v Stoke was even more of a blatent penalty and that went unnoticed too. This is not an example of corruption, it's an example of incompetence.

It was a pen but i can see why he didn't give it.Stoke should have had one against us on saturday.it is still just about in our hands and its upto Bobby to sort our style of play away or its that what will cost us the league not the refs.

interviewer - so u***d are favourites for the title now?
Martin Jol - erm no i dont think so, City are a good team

well thats just pissed all over any pundit jobs for him them! read the script Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.