I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
warren_richards04 said:
fatbloke

I posted the list from that web site... you might not agree with them, but it's a start.

So you'll be posting ten decisions, I assume?

Gladly mate,

1. 2-2 Fulham (A) - Foul on Dzeko leading to the equaliser
2. 1-6 Scum (A) - Richards none penalty
3. 3-1 Wolves (H) - 66% possession for us (14 fouls made, 6 against)
4. 1-1 Liverpool (A) - Reina handball outside box, Balo sent off for Skrtel elbowing him
5. 2-1 Chelsea (A) - Silva none penalty, Lescott penalty given & Meireles persistant fouling no booking
6. 0-0 WBA (A) - Balotelli goal disallowed when onside
7. 1-0 Sunderland (A) - Their goal was 5 yard offside
8. FA Cup - Kompany red
9. Carling Cup - Richards penalty for handball
10. 0-1 Wigan (A) - Handball with Aguero clean through
11. 1-0 Everton (A) - Foul on Dzeko for their goal, Lescott none penalty and Drenth GBH
12. 2-1 Chelsea (H) - Foul on Barry for their goal
13. 3-0 Liverpool (H) - Barry sent off for Agger running into him

There's a few more too but I've done what I said I would and more.

Re: Super Kev - see my post above and calm your skin down !

We've had many a bad decision go against too though. It happens mostly away from OT, sure. But it does happen.
Carragher nearly chopping Nani in half at Anfield - nothing done for example.

No point whinging about them, just got to get on with scoring more goals than you let in.

Moulden - I'd rather you not try to tell me why I am here, thanks.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am --<br /><br />Bezz - you misinterpreted.

fatbloke said:
warren_richards04 said:
fatbloke

I posted the list from that web site... you might not agree with them, but it's a start.

So you'll be posting ten decisions, I assume?

Gladly mate,

1. 2-2 Fulham (A) - Foul on Dzeko leading to the equaliser
2. 1-6 Scum (A) - Richards none penalty
3. 3-1 Wolves (H) - 66% possession for us (14 fouls made, 6 against)
4. 1-1 Liverpool (A) - Reina handball outside box, Balo sent off for Skrtel elbowing him
5. 2-1 Chelsea (A) - Silva none penalty, Lescott penalty given & Meireles persistant fouling no booking
6. 0-0 WBA (A) - Balotelli goal disallowed when onside
7. 1-0 Sunderland (A) - Their goal was 5 yard offside
8. FA Cup - Kompany red
9. Carling Cup - Richards penalty for handball
10. 0-1 Wigan (A) - Handball with Aguero clean through
11. 1-0 Everton (A) - Foul on Dzeko for their goal, Lescott none penalty and Drenth GBH
12. 2-1 Chelsea (H) - Foul on Barry for their goal
13. 3-0 Liverpool (H) - Barry sent off for Agger running into him

There's a few more too but I've done what I said I would and more.

I disagree i dont think that was a foul. in the ground i thought it was but watching the reply it was nothing.

Don't forget we should of had a penalty at OT! Richards just sandwiched down in the penalty area!

It should of been 10!

squirtyflower said:
Wiggum22 said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm yet to get my reply as to whether he was actually at the game, though he has a history of ignoring posts

I was at the game Squirty and sit in K-Stand, was also at the Etihad when Kompany got his, in my opinion undeserved red. Immediate thought last night that it was a penalty, haven't seen it back on the TV yet though.

It's not an 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' though just poor refeering.
Be a good chap and re-post for me any comment I have ever made suggesting either corruption or conspiracy
If you can't then don't bother engaging me in a conversation about one

SquirtyFlower. Apologies if you are not a believer of the agenda etc.
Was posting in a topic headed "I'm thinking it is corrupt" and was giving my opinion on last nights penalty / non-penalty decision.
Didn't mean to label you a nut-job !

warren_richards04 said:
Moulden - I'd rather you not try to tell me why I am here, thanks.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am --

Bezz - you misinterpreted.
Cockney rag? If you are then you should be ashamed.

Even my match attending rag mates can't fucking stand you lot.

warren_richards04 said:
Moulden - I'd rather you not try to tell me why I am here, thanks.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am --

Bezz - you misinterpreted.

Nope, you'd rather not a lot. I'd rather you wasn't here, but that's the breaks.

warren_richards04 said:
gazinho - okay, thanks.

I don't think it's quite as extreme as you make out. However, I do agree that there's an issue there.

I have seen a couple of occasions where he has reacted, and referees seem to treat him a bit differently - almost trying to calm him down rather than punishing him, which is wrong.

Having said that, I've seen a couple of occasions where I think he's been hard done by, because the referee has assumed he meant something where I thought it was accidental.

It is very wrong, in my opinion (sick of saying that) there are numerous similarities in Rooney and Balotelli, both hot headed, talented, unpredictable players, I just find it impossible to fathom how Rooney hasn't been booked all season whereas Mario is booked at the first hint of him committing a foul. By the way i'm not saying Balotelli is innocent of many fouls/petulant outbursts.

Now I understand there is going to be pro-English, anti-foreigner bias but even so its ridiculous how much the nations darling gets away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.