I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fatbloke.

I've no idea whether I agree with those of course, as I can't recall many of them.

Not really sure what you're trying to prove with all of this, to be honest.

We both get decisions for us and against us. It's highly debatable whether we get more or less, and why that might be.

Wiggum22 said:
Re: Super Kev - see my post above and calm your skin down !

We've had many a bad decision go against too though. It happens mostly away from OT, sure. But it does happen.
Carragher nearly chopping Nani in half at Anfield - nothing done for example.

No point whinging about them, just got to get on with scoring more goals than you let in.

So says the rag who gets all the decisions!
I am calm as I accepted corruption a long time ago and it gets you nowhere getting worked up about something you can't control.

For many years my thoughts on corruption were irrelevant as united were far superior on the pitch, this season that hasn't been the case by a long stretch.
Enjoy your tainted title victory as all real football fans know the truth.

Enjoy your tainted title victory as all real football fans know the truth

Funny, no one was saying that when City were clear at the top.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:04 pm --<br /><br />Why the obsession with where people are from?

It's like a default setting for childishness.

I'm from just outside Altrincham, if you must know. So now, hopefully, we can go back to actual debate. Dear me.

It was a piss poor refereeing decision last night but called the same way (i.e., no foul) by McManaman before he saw the replay, so not beyond the realm of possibility to miscall it.

What bothers me is that we've got 55 pages moaning about a missed call by a ref in a game we weren't playing. Fair Do's if it skews the season but don't forget that the calls have gone both ways.

United have had one big penalty called wrongly against them (Ferdinand v. Newcastle) and one big penalty called wrongly for them (last night). Both were worth two points, so points-wise, we are where we would have have been if the two calls were made properly.

warren_richards04 said:
Thanks fatbloke.

I've no idea whether I agree with those of course, as I can't recall many of them.

Not really sure what you're trying to prove with all of this, to be honest.

We both get decisions for us and against us. It's highly debatable whether we get more or less, and why that might be.

You asked me to do it, I did. So you can hardly ask what I'm trying to prove, the title of the thread is a bit of a give away me thinks.

fatbloke said:
warren_richards04 said:
fatbloke

I posted the list from that web site... you might not agree with them, but it's a start.

So you'll be posting ten decisions, I assume?

Gladly mate,

1. 2-2 Fulham (A) - Foul on Dzeko leading to the equaliser
2. 1-6 Scum (A) - Richards none penalty
3. 3-1 Wolves (H) - 66% possession for us (14 fouls made, 6 against)
4. 1-1 Liverpool (A) - Reina handball outside box, Balo sent off for Skrtel elbowing him
5. 2-1 Chelsea (A) - Silva none penalty, Lescott penalty given & Meireles persistant fouling no booking
6. 0-0 WBA (A) - Balotelli goal disallowed when onside
7. 1-0 Sunderland (A) - Their goal was 5 yard offside
8. FA Cup - Kompany red
9. Carling Cup - Richards penalty for handball
10. 0-1 Wigan (A) - Handball with Aguero clean through
11. 1-0 Everton (A) - Foul on Dzeko for their goal, Lescott none penalty and Drenth GBH
12. 2-1 Chelsea (H) - Foul on Barry for their goal
13. 3-0 Liverpool (H) - Barry sent off for Agger running into him

There's a few more too but I've done what I said I would and more.

Impressive list. Although IMO a few debatable ones in there.

WBA - Can't remember whether is was Balo or Aguero but I'm sure one of them was offside interfering with play.
CHELSEA (A) - The Lescott penalty was no different to the Essien penalty a few weeks ago
LIVERPOOL (H) - Barry's was a clear block on Agger. Be honest with yourself there.

Warren, can you come up with a list to run parralel with fatblokes? Before you start, I am not suggesting only a list equal to that of fatblokes will put this debate to bed - i'm just curious as to what you could respond with in terms of decisions against United (the ones I'm aware of are Hernandez @ Stoke, Rio @ Newcastle & Valencia @ Etihad).

fatbloke - I know, that's why I said thanks.

But you started by asking me for a list and saying you'd return one.

Great - so we both have decisions for and against us. No real point proven, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.