I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ridiculous really and Fulham deserved a point just. Lets hope this shows all the other teams just how frail they are at the back, 1v1 most of the time they are one of the worst defending teams i've seen, if only they were against a team with some sort of attacking mind. We'd absolutely annihilate them (again) if they played like they did last night.

They have their moment and score but other than that what is special about them in any shape or form?? They could probably be the worst champions in history who won the league playing shite and relying on refs to win them the league.

warren_richards04 said:
Mouldens

No, I'm just criticising the fact that you use something that hasn't happened as a basis for your point.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am --

squirty

I ignored your question because it's got nothing to do with the topic - why is it of interest to you?
I'm always interested in fellow footie fans match going experiences, did you go last night?

squirtyflower said:
warren_richards04 said:
Mouldens

No, I'm just criticising the fact that you use something that hasn't happened as a basis for your point.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am --

squirty

I ignored your question because it's got nothing to do with the topic - why is it of interest to you?
I'm always interested in fellow footie fans match going experiences, did you go last night?

it's easy lie on the internet.

I went last night.

see.

squirtyflower said:
MouldensChippy said:
warren_richards04 said:
Mouldens - any I was there when Richards made a bad tackle that could have been deemed a red.

It's intepretation etc.

Sorry, I just don't like hypothetical situations being peddled as fact.

You don't seem to like anything that may disagree with your cosy view do you ?

I'd suggest you just go somewhere where they do agree with you, like a pub, or your armchair when another red fiasco is showing on the box !
I'm yet to get my reply as to whether he was actually at the game, though he has a history of ignoring posts

I was at the game Squirty and sit in K-Stand, was also at the Etihad when Kompany got his, in my opinion undeserved red. Immediate thought last night that it was a penalty, haven't seen it back on the TV yet though.

It's not an 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' though just poor refeering.

gazinho - apologies if I missed your point... feel free to re-post.

Not sure why you posted that last comment in the way that you did - I am genuinely not trying to argue with you guys, and it would be nice to just have a sensible conversation.

Wiggum22 said:
squirtyflower said:
MouldensChippy said:
You don't seem to like anything that may disagree with your cosy view do you ?

I'd suggest you just go somewhere where they do agree with you, like a pub, or your armchair when another red fiasco is showing on the box !
I'm yet to get my reply as to whether he was actually at the game, though he has a history of ignoring posts

I was at the game Squirty and sit in K-Stand, was also at the Etihad when Kompany got his, in my opinion undeserved red. Immediate thought last night that it was a penalty, haven't seen it back on the TV yet though.

It's not an 'agenda' or 'conspiracy' though just poor refeering.

Look Warren its amazing how you can actually have a reasoned debate be you red or blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.