I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
warren_richards04 said:
fatbloke - I know, that's why I said thanks.

But you started by asking me for a list and saying you'd return one.

Great - so we both have decisions for and against us. No real point proven, is there?

Just that our list is at least 10 times longer than the rags this season.
The only game we have had a referee give us more decisions than the opposition this season is Spurs (H) where Balotelli should have been sent off and Lescott should have been pulled up for penalty. Even then it was only +1 because Parker should have been sent off for a two footed challenge far worse than anything Kompany did in the derby.

warren_richards04 said:
sjk - I posted a list a little while on this thread!

I'm aware of that Warren, i was wondering if you could pop it parralel to fatblokes so people dont have to keep trawling back through pages to find your list and then look again to find fatblokes when they can be in the same post and can make for interesting comparitive reading.

Wiggum22 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Wiggum22 said:
Re: Super Kev - see my post above and calm your skin down !

We've had many a bad decision go against too though. It happens mostly away from OT, sure. But it does happen.
Carragher nearly chopping Nani in half at Anfield - nothing done for example.

No point whinging about them, just got to get on with scoring more goals than you let in.

So says the rag who gets all the decisions!
I am calm as I accepted corruption a long time ago and it gets you nowhere getting worked up about something you can't control.

For many years my thoughts on corruption were irrelevant as united were far superior on the pitch, this season that hasn't been the case by a long stretch.
Enjoy your tainted title victory as all real football fans know the truth.

The 'rags' ( and that really is a pathetic name for us ) don't get ALL the decisions - take off the tinfoil hat.

Agreed that our side isn't as superior on the pitch as it has been over the years. We have however been putting our chances away against sides in the league and that has what has got us top, not the refeeres.

Should we win the title, I will not give a toss what 'real' football fans think - I'll be busy celebrating with fellow supporters.

WTF are 'Real' football fans anway ? Am I not one beacuse I follow a side in Red from Trafford ??

In case you have forgotten you sad fuck you are on a city forum! I will call you rags and if you knew anything about your clubs history you would know why.

You can celebrate with all your gloryhunting friends and I couldn't care less.
Real football fans see things objectively not what the rag media drip feeds to them. Stick to your own board unless you want to have a real debate.

Rant over!

FA uphold incorrect decision on Vinny. FA do sweet fa about Johnson

Glen Johnson tackle v Vincent Kompany tackle: in pictures
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/9009373/Glen-Johnson-tackle-v-Vincent-Kompany-tackle-in-pictures.html?image=7FA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ?image=7FA</a> sends

FA intervene retrospectively on behalf of Twatknapp and the medja witch-hunt ban Mario for 4 games

FA intervene on behalf of Rooney - the FA also sent a team of four lawyers including a QC to UEFA to support Rooney's appeal and reduce ban to 2 games.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/wayne-rooneys-euro-2012-ban-reduced-to-two-matches-16088390.html#ixzz0SPsOxXze" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport ... z0SPsOxXze</a>

FA Hypocrites. Biased and/or incompetent and/or corrupt?

inbetween said:
Wiggum22 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I am calm as I accepted corruption a long time ago and it gets you nowhere getting worked up about something you can't control.

For many years my thoughts on corruption were irrelevant as united were far superior on the pitch, this season that hasn't been the case by a long stretch.

The 'rags' ( and that really is a pathetic name for us ) don't get ALL the decisions - take off the tinfoil hat.

Agreed that our side isn't as superior on the pitch as it has been over the years. We have however been putting our chances away against sides in the league and that has what has got us top, not the refeeres.

Should we win the title, I will not give a toss what 'real' football fans think - I'll be busy celebrating with fellow supporters.

WTF are 'Real' football fans anway ? Am I not one beacuse I follow a side in Red from Trafford ??

So how come a STONEWALL penalty isn't given against you when it matters. The same for Kompany, he tackles and gets the ball and gets sent off!

How come 2 years ago we played at OT and the game went into the 8th minute where a winning goal was scored, add up the minutes and it was scored in the 8th minute of 7 minutes of added time.

How come Giggs can get away with a similar to Kompany straight red but gets a booking?

How come Wayne Rooney can foulmouth officials and doesn't even get a mention whereas Balotelli only needs to walk near a player to get a yellow.

How come United somehow get 2 penalties in consecutive games, a never before set record in decades.

Whereas we get our team decimated by referees, goals, handballs all that shouldn't of stood. We would of walked this league if it had been fair!

That's borderline mental to be fair....
I've addressed the non-penalty last night.

How come 2 years ago we played at OT and the game went into the 8th minute where a winning goal was scored, add up the minutes and it was scored in the 8th minute of 7 minutes of added time.
It was looked at in detail by many pundits and it was confirmed that the time-keeping was spot on. Not stoping Owen from scoring was your problem not the officials.

How come Giggs can get away with a similar to Kompany straight red but gets a booking?
Not seen it on TV yet but 'similar you say !?

How come Wayne Rooney can foulmouth officials and doesn't even get a mention whereas Balotelli only needs to walk near a player to get a yellow.
Rooney isn't the only one that swears at officials. Refs would be booking players left, right and centre. Having said that, would have expected at least a couple of yellow cards to be fair. As for Balotelli, he's clearly a victim of refs out to get him !

How come United somehow get 2 penalties in consecutive games, a never before set record in decades.
It happened to be United. Could have been anyone.
All the penalties awarded at home against Stoke and away at Chelsea were, in my opinion, correctly awarded.

naming the odd exception doesn't support an argument against an agenda. the rule however does support the agenda and how many times have they got away with stuff or been gifted decisions?

the amount of shit that's come our way this season, yes there's been 1 or 2 going our way but on the whole we've been done quite a few times.

like someone said, to beat that lot to the title you need to do it by 10 points at least. how many times does it have to happen before people start waking up?

some of us on here have been saying it for some time and since it's got worse.

monty silva said:
We have some of the best players from all around the world playing in our league, is it not time that the Premier League was allowed to employ the best refs from around the world?

That's what depresses me most of all.

Oliver has all the makings of being a superb official and I had high hopes for him.

Yet last night he was inducted into a club that contains other officials who once were considered strong and fair - the refs in fear of Ferguson.

He bottled it. No doubt in my mind about that. He saw it and would have given it at any other ground in other other cicrumstance.

I'm genuinely disappointed for the lad. If he had the backbone to call it as he saw it then the praise showered upon him around football would have been substantial today. Not just by fans but within the game.

Ultimately refs do it not because they like bossing people about and being subjected to streams of abuse but as a career - to succeed, progress and excel. Oliver would have taken a significant step in the right direction if he was fair and strong in such a situation last night and would have gained the respect and trust of literally millions of supporters with one point to the spot.

But he bottled it.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Wiggum22 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

In case you have forgotten you sad fuck you are on a city forum! I will call you rags and if you knew anything about your clubs history you would know why.

You can celebrate with all your gloryhunting friends and I couldn't care less.
Real football fans see things objectively not what the rag media drip feeds to them. Stick to your own board unless you want to have a real debate.

Rant over!

Know I'm on a blue board ( no need for the sad fuck BTW ), not here to WUM
Know all about the Rag thing and my clubs history.
My United pals are not gloryhunters either.
I see things objectively and pay little attention to the media.

Stick to your own board unless you want to have a real debate. - That makes no sense at all ??

Wiggum22 said:
inbetween said:
Wiggum22 said:

So how come a STONEWALL penalty isn't given against you when it matters. The same for Kompany, he tackles and gets the ball and gets sent off!

Whereas we get our team decimated by referees, goals, handballs all that shouldn't of stood. We would of walked this league if it had been fair!

That's borderline mental to be fair....
I've addressed the non-penalty last night.

It was looked at in detail by many pundits and it was confirmed that the time-keeping was spot on. Not stoping Owen from scoring was your problem not the officials.

Not seen it on TV yet but 'similar you say !?

Rooney isn't the only one that swears at officials. Refs would be booking players left, right and centre. Having said that, would have expected at least a couple of yellow cards to be fair. As for Balotelli, he's clearly a victim of refs out to get him !

It happened to be United. Could have been anyone.
All the penalties awarded at home against Stoke and away at Chelsea were, in my opinion, correctly awarded.

well that's bull because Welbeck's was a pathetic decision.

Wiggum22 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Wiggum22 said:
Re: Super Kev - see my post above and calm your skin down !

We've had many a bad decision go against too though. It happens mostly away from OT, sure. But it does happen.
Carragher nearly chopping Nani in half at Anfield - nothing done for example.

No point whinging about them, just got to get on with scoring more goals than you let in.

oh theres another name we can call you... but its more than likely you have the copy rights to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.