I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It was a blatent penalty, but to be fair, the foul that Barry commited v Stoke was even more of a blatent penalty and that went unnoticed too. This is not an example of corruption, it's an example of incompetence.

fucking horse shit, barry's was more of a coming together and no-one even appealed at the time.

that couldn't have been more of a penalty if he'd picked the ball up and thrown it in the cunting refs face.

I'm sorry but it's your comment that is horse shit.

Whilst there is no doubt Fulham should have had a penalty tonight, that Barry tackle was the definition of stone wall. Completely missed the ball and could have broken his ankle. If that was a City striker in the box getting crunched like that and the ref didn't give it you'd be going mental and you know it.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Lets not forget Stoke should have had a penalty yesterday for Barry's clumsy challenge.

Yes and they also should have only had ten men on the pitch.

Even united fans know they are CHEATS id rather lose it than win it by bent refs cheating bastards

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Lets not forget Stoke should have had a penalty yesterday for Barry's clumsy challenge.

Exactly. It's easy to call corruption, and I did as I was watching the game, but having had a few minutes to think, it is a mixture of incompetence and fear of United, Ferguson and Old Trafford. You could argue this fear is corruption, as why are they scared, why do they generally not give decisions there, that they do at other grounds, as it puts teams at a disadvantage.

But, Stoke could easily have had a pen on sat, and remember the newcastle pen at united earlier in the season, which was never a pen. That decision tonight, though, was a complete joke.

its too obvious now , i am sceptical of a major plot against us and for united, but the reasons are more like most refs will be united fans or have relatives that are etc etc
sickening that we dont have fair reffereeing in this league .

Just think the officials are cowards. Completely intimidated by the Scottish piss can and everything that comes with the rags

The ref was probably 90% sure it was a pen, but the 10% doubt = no pen

At the other end of the pitch it would work the other way round.

It wouldn't have mattered anyway because United would have just been given something at the other end even if he had been forced to give it.

It's no longer up for debate just a shame our game is rotten to the core and the media equally rotten.

rastus said:
EdsBlue said:
Not saying that wasn't a definite pen, but we've got away with a few this season

Which ones?

Well Barry v Stoke,
not a penalty but Lescott was lucky not to walk away with a ban v spurs
As much as I hate defending them the penalty against them at home to newcastle suggests incompetence rather than corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.