Imagine Pep's team at Maine Road!

Lol always make me laugh this, Maine road had its good atmospheres but it wasn’t bouncing every week at all, in any stretch
Dont take the thread too seriously pal.glad it made you laugh..thats what its all about ;)

Lol always make me laugh this, Maine road had its good atmospheres but it wasn’t bouncing every week at all, in any stretch

You are quite right, it wasnt bouncing every week. After all there were some bloody awful teams played on that hallowed turf. Tell you what though had this team played there it would have been fantastic. I dont believe there has been anything comparable at the Etihad but thats not the fault of the stadium its just the sanitised nature of todays crowds.

Cheaper prices and a good sized standing area could see the Etihad give Maine road for its money. A shame we never found a balance like they seem to have at Dortmund for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.