Imagine you had to sign one ex city player, in his prime...

Glauber Berti. His debut against Bolton was unforgettable. He brought the crowd to its feet the moment he stood on the touch-line.He ran onto the pitch and the ground errupted, his every touch brought a roar. The best decision Mark Hughes made as a manager and for that alone I forgive him for everything else !
Glauber Berti..you ain't nothing but a hound dog!
CTID

BoyBlue_1985 said:
m7mcfc said:
Ali Bernabia, how on earth a major club never snapped him up in his prime was unbelievable. The guy was French player of the year with Zidanne and co playing in the same league.
Zidane was not playing in France when he won, nor any of the france world cup players bar a young Henry

Did you google that to check? you fookin jobsworth!!! Something I had heard, in future I will use wiki, google and any other info available to make sure what I type is fact so I don't have to give you the pleasure of correcting my errors.

m7mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
m7mcfc said:
Ali Bernabia, how on earth a major club never snapped him up in his prime was unbelievable. The guy was French player of the year with Zidanne and co playing in the same league.
Zidane was not playing in France when he won, nor any of the france world cup players bar a young Henry

Did you google that to check? you fookin jobsworth!!! Something I had heard, in future I will use wiki, google and any other info available to make sure what I type is fact so I don't have to give you the pleasure of correcting my errors.

No I was right but thought I was wrong so checked after I had edited and found I was right but changed the way I worded it and added a bit
Not being funny mate but if you are going to post facts maybe you should actually check them rather than getting arsey with me because you were wrong

BoyBlue_1985 said:
m7mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No I was right but thought I was wrong so checked after I had edited and found I was right but changed the way I worded it and added a bit
Not being funny mate but if you are going to post facts maybe you should actually check them rather than getting arsey with me because you were wrong

As said I will do my up most to appease you in future, google is your friend and all that. Ever thought of getting a job as a proof reader.

m7mcfc said:
He was good for us.......... in the Championship.

Skillful but couldn't cut it in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.