Imagine you had to sign one ex city player, in his prime...

117 M34 said:
Your full stop on 'proof reader' should be inside the inverted commas not ater them.

:)

No it shouldn't - although "proof reader" is an "olde worlde" spelling format of the word, "proof-reader" or just "proofreader" is the preferred format nowadays :)<br /><br />-- 04 Jun 2013, 12:02 --<br /><br />Best player? Difficult, but Law, Bell or Kinkladze for me!

Colin Bell M.B.E.

For those trying to compare him to Yaya, please consider his goal scoring record and the fact he had to operate on ploughed fields like the Baseball Ground for most of the season.

His injury was possibly the single biggest reason England didn't qualify for the '78 World Cup.

In any era, the only player we've ever had that I felt was the best player on the pitch almost every game, was Colin Bell. If he gets his attitude together and ever gets to his prime, I think we may wish we had Balotelli in his prime.

It's probably heretical to say on here, but I can't understand people wanting Kinkladze as the one City player or even putting him on a list of top ten City players. I didn't get to many games in that era, but in several I did attend, he didn't look bothered. Granted, he was getting kicked to bits, but I remember Colin Bell taking that kind of treatment and still turning games for us. Kinkladze had occasional, mouth watering brilliance with highlight reel stuff.. but I didn't see enough consistently to rate him any higher than Robinho.

I have a few..... a Prime Kinkladze, alongside Ali B in his prime would be immense. Include with that Bell just in front of them, and Fowler and George Weah up front at their prime!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.