Imagine you had to sign one ex city player, in his prime...

m7mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
m7mcfc said:
Did you google that to check? you fookin jobsworth!!! Something I had heard, in future I will use wiki, google and any other info available to make sure what I type is fact so I don't have to give you the pleasure of correcting my errors.

No I was right but thought I was wrong so checked after I had edited and found I was right but changed the way I worded it and added a bit
Not being funny mate but if you are going to post facts maybe you should actually check them rather than getting arsey with me because you were wrong

As said I will do my up most to appease you in future, google is your friend and all that. Ever thought of getting a job as a proof reader.

Ever thought of getting something right in future, rather than shooting the messenger when you don't?
Oh, and it's 'utmost', and a question mark after 'proof reader'.
No need to thank me.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
m7mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No I was right but thought I was wrong so checked after I had edited and found I was right but changed the way I worded it and added a bit
Not being funny mate but if you are going to post facts maybe you should actually check them rather than getting arsey with me because you were wrong

As said I will do my up most to appease you in future, google is your friend and all that. Ever thought of getting a job as a proof reader.

Ever thought of getting something right in future, rather than shooting the messenger when you don't?
No need to thank me.

Lol!

m7mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No need to thank me.

Your full stop on 'proof reader' should be inside the inverted commas not ater them.

:)

117 M34 said:
m7mcfc said:

No need to thank me.

Your full stop on 'proof reader' should be inside the inverted commas not ater them.

:)

It's 'after' and not 'ater', which is not technically a word.

:-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.